Game of Thrones: Season 8

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I loved it......I had more problem with that impossible cross bow shot on the dragon, than the cup!
Its funny how we can suspend disbelief and not question how Daenerys and Jon can just hop on the back of a dragon bareback and have no issues hanging on, while flying thru the air like one of those Red Bull airplane acrobat shows, but make a sniper shot with an archaic crossbow?? Hogwash!!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its funny how we can suspend disbelief and not question how Daenerys and Jon can just hop on the back of a dragon bareback and have no issues hanging on, while flying thru the air like one of those Red Bull airplane acrobat shows, but make a sniper shot with an archaic crossbow?? Hogwash!!!!
You missed earlier comments that I have made about the lack of dragon saddles!:rockon:

Everyone knows that riding dragons requires one!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Unfortunately, I expect Sandor to die fighting his undead brother (still gonna riot, though). It just feels like he and Arya are on a suicide mission.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unfortunately, I expect Sandor to die fighting his undead brother (still gonna riot, though). It just feels like he and Arya are on a suicide mission.
*Arya could go into Cersei's chamber as Cersei's Hand....Go in and kill Cersei, steal her face, and walk out past the Mountain as Cersei...easy peasy!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
*Arya could go into Cersei's chamber as Cersei's Hand....Go in and kill Cersei, steal her face, and walk out past the Mountain as Cersei...easy peasy!

Doesn't fit Cersei's prophecy, though. It has to be a "little brother" who kills her. I don't know if it's Tyrion, Jaime, or her unborn child, but one of them is going to cause her death.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doesn't fit Cersei's prophecy, though. It has to be a "little brother" who kills her. I don't know if it's Tyrion, Jaime, or her unborn child, but one of them is going to cause her death.
Is Jaime's face, enough? ~Arya Stark

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe some of book readers can help me.....Tormund and the few remaining Wildings are headed back to the "true" North of the Wall. Since the Whites/zombies came from the far North, weren't the Whites we saw lined up at the Wall before the dragon blew it apart, mostly Wilding corpses? Are Tormund and the others expecting living Wildings North of the Wall to be there, waiting for their return?

Maybe Tormund and others will be grabbing Stark subjects/women to repopulate the far North? There should be many Widows after the Battle of Winterfell....

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Maybe some of book readers can help me.....Tormund and the few remaining Wildings are headed back to the "true" North of the Wall. Since the Whites/zombies came from the far North, weren't the Whites we saw lined up at the Wall before the dragon blew it apart, mostly Wilding corpses? Are Tormund and the others expecting living Wildings North of the Wall to be there, waiting for their return?

Maybe Tormund and others will be grabbing Stark subjects/women to repopulate the far North? There should be many Widows after the Battle of Winterfell....
The most recent book ended with Jon snows death If memory serves me right....so the last few seasons we haven't known shit about what happens.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Move back home and repopulate! Those southern people will help whether they want to or not. Eventually it’ll return to where people not wanted in the seven kingdoms will move or be shipped back up north.