GAME DAY FNF - Packers at Eagles / Brazil 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Why would we give up Garrapolo? We can't have Bennett as a back up.
Yeah I’m with you there. Bennett isn’t ready. He might never be ready. And…there’s No reason to assist the Packers.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why would we give up Garrapolo? We can't have Bennett as a back up.

I don't know how the Rams think. Maybe they value a 2nd if offered more than Jimmy g.

That's the beauty of having a solid back up qb. You only give him up if you get an offer you can't refuse.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

I could of sworn we had the same conversations when Sammy boy tore his acl in a preseason game after an innocuous shove.

Brian Billick was the Analyst on that game, and insisted it was a hamstring and did not appear serious.

I turned to a friend, and said “This lazy, stupid asshole doesn’t know shit. That’s a knee. I just hope it’s not serious.”

Fucking Brian Billick.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Brian Billick had a winning record as as a Head Coach & was never hired again. Not only did he think he was the smartest man in the room, he will tell you he was also.
Offensive Coordinator before he got the Baltimore HC job. Won a Lombardi, with one of the three most dominant defenses I have seen in 55 years. Right place, at the right time.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Brian Billick had a winning record as as a Head Coach & was never hired again. Not only did he think he was the smartest man in the room, he will tell you he was also.
As a HC we was underrated IMO,or at least as a OC(offensive type).

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
tush push ?

90s calling it The Butt Fuck. Bigger boats are the ones who mLe sure that most are **uß 3

Somebody needs to lay major wood on the ball carrier with malice when it is run. Force vs Force. That's what is gonna put an end to it for good. The D has just as much a right to POWER through players as the O does. Defenses need to assert dominance instead of playing on their back heels when they see an O line-up for the 88⁸88 fuck play... it's embarrassing.

Jabrony football.
Seems like if the D would decide to push right or left instead of trying to push straight on it would defuse some of the forward momentum. Plus maybe leave the ball carrier exposed. I don't know if that is possible, but they need to try something different.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brian Billick was the Analyst on that game, and insisted it was a hamstring and did not appear serious.

I turned to a friend, and said “This lazy, stupid asshole doesn’t know shit. That’s a knee. I just hope it’s not serious.”

Fucking Brian Billick.

What about fisher throwing in long on the field cold on a passing down. Bradford was tearing it up with the other lt and fisher decides he wants to put long in. His first play since a season ending injury and fisher decides to put him on a passing down. He whiffs, Bradford injures his knee, season over.

I wanted to run and perform a jumping side kick to fisher's head.

Or am I just dreaming this up? I was very traumatised after it happened. I had just received my tickets to the Cowboys game that morning and I was mortified. Then I watched the Vikings game the day before we left for America and I was inconsolable. Then Austin Davis happened. I will always remember him warmly for making that Cowboys game competitive. Stupid jared cook for screwing it up.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Eagles looked shaky at best on the Ass Mash. Almost fumbled at the 1 yard line when Barkley could have more easily plunged in. I hope it kills this shit play. If not look for someone taking Hurts out with a missile shot to the head.
Then, and only then, will it be outlawed. If they took the rugby play.....pushing any ball carrier from behind.....out of the game it would take care of that ridiculous play.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
What about fisher throwing in long on the field cold on a passing down. Bradford was tearing it up with the other lt and fisher decides he wants to put long in. His first play since a season ending injury and fisher decides to put him on a passing down. He whiffs, Bradford injures his knee, season over.

I wanted to run and perform a jumping side kick to fisher's head.

Please ... one shit-head ass-hole at-a-time.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They're confirming Love's injury was not an ankle injury. Which means its a knee injury. Its also reported his ACL is still intact. Might have avoided worst case scenario. But they're gonna have to wait till they get to Green Bay for the MRI to know is there was any other structural damage.

In any case Love did not look like the 3rd coming of another great Packer quarterback last night. I've always been a little skeptical. I want to see more than a half season sample size of good QB play before proclaiming him a top ten quarterback.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
They're confirming Love's injury was not an ankle injury. Which means its a knee injury. Its also reported his ACL is still intact. Might have avoided worst case scenario. But they're gonna have to wait till they get to Green Bay for the MRI to know is there was any other structural damage.

In any case Love did not look like the 3rd coming of another great Packer quarterback last night. I've always been a little skeptical. I want to see more than a half season sample size of good QB play before proclaiming him a top ten quarterback.
They said "strained MCL". 3 to 4 weeks.

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan

I thought he looked terrible. There were some drops but, not really.

BC

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Eagles looked shaky at best on the Ass Mash. Almost fumbled at the 1 yard line when Barkley could have more easily plunged in. I hope it kills this shit play. If not look for someone taking Hurts out with a missile shot to the head.

Seems like if the D would decide to push right or left instead of trying to push straight on it would defuse some of the forward momentum. Plus maybe leave the ball carrier exposed. I don't know if that is possible, but they need to try something different.

It's illegal (in the rule book) to push or pull your teammate forward to gain more yardage. But, for some reason it's ignored on the tush PUSH (I'm calling it the butt fuck) play.

In the spirit of the game and to comply with the actual rules., this bullshit play needs to be penalized as the rule book demands.

The league needs to make it clear that it's illegal.

If they don't, why not just put two 400 pound guys lined up as RBs behind the QB and have them both pick him up and plow his ass forward. That's the next step in the process. It's fucking bullshit.

I never hope for injuries because it always comes back on you and it's also completely against the spirit of the game... but sooner or later a QB is gonna get fucked up bad because the rule that prohibits this play is being ignored on purpose.