GAME DAY FNF - Packers at Eagles / Brazil 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I could be wrong, and have been before.
1725679637386.png

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Love hasn't looked good in crunch and Hurts has. Love not in the same class as the top QB's

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not buying Love at QB. Kid has a great scheme and talent around him but lacks the balls.

Hope Philly settles for 3 here so I can watch him choke in 2 minute.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What about the db going for the punch out instead of tackling Smith short of 1st down before the 2 minute warning. Bonehead.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
eagles are moving before the snap everywhere... no flags... it's bullshit.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The analyst saying Philly could go for it and risk GB winning with a FG... :laugh4:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Sup Bryan... Yeah Jimmy is available but that conversation starts with your round 2 pick."

Psycho_X

Legend
Just baseless assumptions... his knee bent inward so it probably wouldn't be an ACL at least. Maybe an MCL which I think he'd have a chance to be back towards end of season. Maybe. Ouch, I hate injuries.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
I was just thinking that myself. Either Way Love is done for awhile. IR Min 4-8weeks if not too serious of a tear. He Wont be able to walk on it next week or 2 most likely. Just Just had this type of injury myself. These injuries suck.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
tush push ?

90s calling it The Butt Fuck. Bigger boats are the ones who mLe sure that most are **uß 3

Somebody needs to lay major wood on the ball carrier with malice when it is run. Force vs Force. That's what is gonna put an end to it for good. The D has just as much a right to POWER through players as the O does. Defenses need to assert dominance instead of playing on their back heels when they see an O line-up for the 88⁸88 fuck play... it's embarrassing.

Jabrony football.