GAME DAY FNF - Packers at Eagles / Brazil 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
To be fair Jalen picked it up where it counted and got the win. Hes usually like that. Hes more of a FB but can pass when needed and it showed.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
tush push ?

90s calling it The Butt Fuck. Bigger boats are the ones who mLe sure that most are **uß 3

Somebody needs to lay major wood on the ball carrier with malice when it is run. Force vs Force. That's what is gonna put an end to it for good. The D has just as much a right to POWER through players as the O does. Defenses need to assert dominance instead of playing on their back heels when they see an O line-up for the 88⁸88 fuck play... it's embarrassing.

Jabrony football.
Macho Man flying Elbow smash from above would be nice

pvtdragon39

Rookie
Im waiting for us to be called on it Sunday for Puka and Kupp Alot. They basically Made the new rule because of us. LMAO

pvtdragon39

Rookie
Macho Man flying Elbow smash from above would be nice
Cam Jurgens is No Jason Kelce. I dont think it will be as Successful. Kelce Made that play work for them.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I didn’t think either QB played well. Love especially. All his big plays were drawn wide open by LaFleur. He looked real shaky otherwise.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I want to rip a lot about this game, but I won’t because both teams and refs flew 10+ hours and part of that time was on a cargo plane supposedly.

I don’t know if this game was a good measure of either team.

In fact I expected a sloppy game and that’s what we got.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Why the blue font? What better back up qb is out there?

Not sure what level I would set his value. Was thinking 2 and change to give us picks to move up for LT next year but maybe the Rams would consider less.

Psycho_X

Legend
Neither QB looked good this game tbh.
Agreed. Struggled when someone wasn’t wide open. First game of season after traveling to another continent so probably not worth worrying about for packer fans, at least until his knee popped.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The challenge in going to Brazil isn't the travel. It is the quality of the pussy and those young men being focused on ball.

dang

Legend
tush push ?

90s calling it The Butt Fuck. Bigger boats are the ones who mLe sure that most are **uß 3

Somebody needs to lay major wood on the ball carrier with malice when it is run. Force vs Force. That's what is gonna put an end to it for good. The D has just as much a right to POWER through players as the O does. Defenses need to assert dominance instead of playing on their back heels when they see an O line-up for the 88⁸88 fuck play... it's embarrassing.

Jabrony football.
Eagles looked shaky at best on the Ass Mash. Almost fumbled at the 1 yard line when Barkley could have more easily plunged in. I hope it kills this shit play. If not look for someone taking Hurts out with a missile shot to the head.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Not sure what level I would set his value. Was thinking 2 and change to give us picks to move up for LT next year but maybe the Rams would consider less.
I don't think we would let JG go for any realistic compensation. I can't imagine a 2 and even a 3 seems a bit high. Who knows but don't see it

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think we would let JG go for any realistic compensation. I can't imagine a 2 and even a 3 seems a bit high. Who knows but don't see it
It is a tough call. To say what offer would shake him loose.

Last edited:

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Man, this game was kind of embarrassing. The field conditions were not what you would expect from a league that cares about player safety. You think they'd be past this type of stuff by now

Btw is love injured badly?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
It is a tough call. To say what offer would shake him loose.
I could see the Eagles trading Kenny Pickett to the Packers to get a pick back... if Love is out. Pickett didn't have a great camp and they like Tanner McKee. Many fans and local media feel they overpaid to get him.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could see the Eagles trading Kenny Pickett to the Packers to get a pick back... if Love is out. Pickett didn't have a great camp and they like Tanner McKee. Many fans and local media feel they overpaid to get him.

Jimmy G is much better than Pickett. The packers want to win.

They could just sign tannehill but, yuck.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thats a great call, could see a 5th or 6th rounder work