Covid 19 thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME

Oregon schools closed now. Guess I should beef up my quarantine supplies. Few more canned goods. Anyone got a 49ers scarf I can use as TP? Thanks in advance

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Our gas prices have dropped to like $1.89

Don't know if it's virus related but our gas prices have dropped like .50 cents in the last couple weeks

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Our gas prices have dropped to like $1.89

Don't know if it's virus related but our gas prices have dropped like .50 cents in the last couple weeks

Saudi has saturated the market with a shit ton of oil.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Oregon schools closed now. Guess I should beef up my quarantine supplies. Few more canned goods. Anyone got a 49ers scarf I can use as TP? Thanks in advance
So when the kids go back to school is she going to jump up and shout, "April fools!"?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Screenshot_2.jpg

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That reminds me of how many Corona babies there are gonna be 9 months from now. We have Super Bowl babies, World Series babies, why not this?
i bet the story goes viral then too.............................. i'll see myself out.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
If you guys are having trouble getting supplies I have a inside scoop for you — Mexican Markets.

White people’s stores like Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods are like zombie hoarding nightmares with this eerie vibe to them, but your local Fiesta Market where you can buy cow tongue and pig feet is totally mellow and fully stocked.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
If you guys are having trouble getting supplies I have a inside scoop for you — Mexican Markets.

White people’s stores like Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods are like zombie hoarding nightmares with this eerie vibe to them, but your local Fiesta Market where you can buy cow tongue and pig feet is totally mellow and fully stocked.

Damn you, now where am I supposed to get my bulk carnitas, fajitas, mol'e & pico de gallo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.