Covid 19 thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Not that I'm faulting your logic. So you have a negative test, but still have the flu. Do you just go back to work and the general public?

And what would they do after they had a positive test on somebody low risk? Put them in the same facility as a bunch of others with more lethal strains? Give them higher priority for treatment (an IV bag and cough syrup?)?

The US is in a mitigation strategy. They've seen the results from overcrowding hospitals in Italy and China and have decided that's not the best strategy.

And we’re getting to that point due to our lack of testing.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This is what I think of this whole thing. And it will be drank
7539A5F7-ED3D-4AF6-8837-D9EBAB7E50FB.jpeg

because its actually the best Corona even better than the Extra. If certain individuals don’t like my humor or my outlook on life then I don’t know what to tell you. But in the grand scheme of things people just need to continue living normal because this isn’t thee apocalypse. I stay humble 24/7 or at least I try to be.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My home (since I live with two other wheelchair-bound people and staff) is officially shutting down. Unless there's something necessary (like a doctor's appointment), nobody in the home is going out.

Needless to say - though I do know and respect why it's happening - I'm pissed.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
My home (since I live with two other wheelchair-bound people and staff) is officially shutting down. Unless there's something necessary (like a doctor's appointment), nobody in the home is going out.

Amazon - i just got 80 rolls of industrial toilet paper for 45$ (50$ shipping). I bet you can get whatever you want if you look online.

It’s the perfect time to buckle down and write your novel ! Get typing!!!!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This is what I think of this whole thing. And it will be drank
View attachment 34440
because its actually the best Corona even better than the Extra. If certain individuals don’t like my humor or my outlook on life then I don’t know what to tell you. But in the grand scheme of things people just need to continue living normal because this isn’t thee apocalypse. I stay humble 24/7 or at least I try to be.

I just went to Rite Aid
I got a toothbrush, Listerine, dental floss, and a Lagunitas IPA

It’s the right call

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Amazon - i just got 80 rolls of industrial toilet paper for 45$ (50$ shipping). I bet you can get whatever you want if you look online.

It’s the perfect time to buckle down and write your novel ! Get typing!!!!!

That's the problem; I get money via cash from the government, sixty-per-month.

But yep, I'm gonna start writing. Only thing I can do until I get the virus, lawl.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Tell them it's war if they even think of unplugging the WIFI.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Status
Not open for further replies.