OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like we are resigning Murchison.

1000008798.jpg

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like we struck out for pass rush help in FA. That's really disappointing. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite us in the ass. Here's to hoping players step up to fill the void and we draft some stud/studs that up our pass rush game. Trying to stay optimistic but it isn't looking great on that part.
I don't think we ever stepped up to the plate. Either they have a plan for the defensive line, they trust the guys they have, or defensive line is not a major priority to their scheme

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I don't think we ever stepped up to the plate. Either they have a plan for the defensive line, they trust the guys they have, or defensive line is not a major priority to their scheme
Seems like it. Just hope whatever plan they have comes to fruition. Still a ways to go before the real live action so some things still can change. Hopefully we catch some breaks during the draft and roster cuts.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sounds like we struck out for pass rush help in FA. That's really disappointing. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite us in the ass. Here's to hoping players step up to fill the void and we draft some stud/studs that up our pass rush game. Trying to stay optimistic but it isn't looking great on that part.
Going into this they knew AD was done. So the plan must be to get their edge addition in the draft. Defensive front is clearly gonna get addressed in this draft.

WestCoastRam

Legend
What if... hear me out... there are no good answers... right now.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
He did very little with his chances. He teased us with his first game in horns, then vanished. He’s a depth player. Nothing that I’m going to get excited about.
No one is arguing that he's anything more than depth. Depth is a good thing to have, especially on the DL.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like it. Just hope whatever plan they have comes to fruition. Still a ways to go before the real live action so some things still can change. Hopefully we catch some breaks during the draft and roster cuts.
I'm with you. The anxiety of not knowing the plan is bothersome lol. And seeing whether or not it will work.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What if... hear me out... there are no good answers... right now.
I think they have answers. It's just that we don't know what their answers are. We'll know when we know. That could be anywhere from today to August.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He did very little with his chances. He teased us with his first game in horns, then vanished. He’s a depth player. Nothing that I’m going to get excited about.
It's March 22nd and if this is the only signing of the day, there is plenty to get excited about.
Get Excited Anger Management GIF by Angry Birds