OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These moves have been strange. A tight end and a other guard? I'm intrigued but...weird.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
These moves have been strange. A tight end and a other guard? I'm intrigued but...weird.
Okay. I looked it up. Colby Parkinson is a very good signing. He’s an ascending player and fits the Rams scheme well. He is the tight end I had hoped they would go after.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lots of action but Dune 2 is about yo start in the theater so I'll catch up later. Kind of k ew Barkley would sign in Philly just one thar makes too much sense.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Lots of action but Dune 2 is about yo start in the theater so I'll catch up later. Kind of k ew Barkley would sign in Philly just one thar makes too much sense.
Saw it last week - awesome movie. Way better sequel

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Movie lives up to the books, for sure.
The first worm ride sequence is absolutely MIND BLOWING.
Even with the old movie that scene gave me goosebumps.

OK phone off maybe :laugh1:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That is VERY encouraging. Without context, his pff grade last year doesn't look good.

With this and Dotson.. we can write off any Oline being drafted before the 5th round, imo. Same with TE.

Speed and depth at WR and RB are still possible.. but it's shaping up as a defense, defense, defense draft.

Or, they are considering giving Aleric a very low tender because they don’t care if they lose him, because they like several of the OLTs in the draft.

That may be stalling on which tender to give him because they want to see which teams still need a Left Tackle after today’s announcements.