2024 Dodgers thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Woohoo the bottom of the order is saved ... oh wait

I just don't see anything special about Biggio other than who his father was.
Perfect found something else to complain about :D

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
No Mookie Betts for 6 to 8 weeks. Rest of the lineup is gonna have to take up the slack. Good start yesterday with 9 runs.

Tano

Legend
Well - Buehler was saved last night.

I am wondering if Buehler is scared to go all out now.

Two TJ injuries probably wears you down mentally.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Well - Buehler was saved last night.

I am wondering if Buehler is scared to go all out now.

Two TJ injuries probably wears you down mentally.
He definitely still has some work to do.

It would be great to see him get back to where he was.

That was an exciting 9th inning, though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OKC is in Reno this week.
Picture too large to load doh

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wife and I are going to the game tomorrow night. Hopefully we'll get to see Outman play.
He's pretty much the regular CF for OKC. We also got to see Cartaya, our one time top prospect has been up in AAA for 2 games as of last night so that was a big plus.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man, there was a lot of Dodger fans in Oracle Park last night against the Giants. Kinda disproves the notion that opposing fans taking over sofi is an LA thing. They sure do support the Dodgers. And Lakers.

That poor Giants pitcher being left out there while they score 7 runs in the 11th inning. :laugh3:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, there was a lot of Dodger fans in Oracle Park last night against the Giants. Kinda disproves the notion that opposing fans taking over sofi is an LA thing. They sure do support the Dodgers. And Lakers.

That poor Giants pitcher being left out there while they score 7 runs in the 11th inning. :laugh3:
The Ecole notion that it's a Rams only thing is idiotic and always has been. Hell I've seen Cowboys stadium with more niner and oacker fans just to name a few.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The Ecole notion that it's a Rams only thing is idiotic and always has been. Hell I've seen Cowboys stadium with more niner and oacker fans just to name a few.
Whiners, Packers and Steelers are fan bases who can fill opposing teams stadiums. Some people just like to discredit LA and the Rams.

Rams lost a whole generation of fans. We knew it would take time to gain a new generation. As long as they keep winning it will happen. They had good support in the 60's and 70's. Georgia changed that in the 80's and early 90's.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It seems you can feel the Rams gaining popularity within the league and also by a lot more casual fans. We'll see how that translates down the road.

The problem will always be that you have very limited numbers of home games and a stadium located where there is not only a giant number of transplants but also, people spending large amounts of cash to vacation there. Also, it's so expensive to live there that most local die hard fans don't have the cash to spend on a football game.

I do think it will continue to get better as far as a home fan base goes, but I'm just not sure we'll ever see a sea of blue and yellow when it comes to the bigger games of the season.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Dodgers are hanging in there. Just trying to win enough till the guys on the DL return. Yamamoto, Betts, Muncy have all been out. Guys like Buehler and Miller are still trying to find their groove after major surgery on their arms. If they can get back to form and guys return from the DL they could make a run for top seed the last couple months.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have had so many I juries to the pitching staff it's insane.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Dodgers are hanging in there. Just trying to win enough till the guys on the DL return. Yamamoto, Betts, Muncy have all been out. Guys like Buehler and Miller are still trying to find their groove after major surgery on their arms. If they can get back to form and guys return from the DL they could make a run for top seed the last couple months.
I think you have to include Lux, when it comes to getting back in the groove.
I’m sure he will be fine, but Vargas is going to be hard to keep down.
He’s actually an infielder and his bat could be the kicker , resulting in Lux loosing some time.

Tano

Legend
Well Roberts just had to say it.

Everytime he says someone should only be out a short time - it turns out to be 3 months or more

Well Glasnow is on the injured list and Roberts said it. I don't see Glasnow back any time soon. Maybe the end of September.