OFFICIAL 2024/2025 NFL injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto

View: https://x.com/RapSheet/status/1793029602702471639

Sad Rain GIF by WE tv

It's no wonder why the Rams drafted Corum. Williams just can't stay healthy.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This is not an injury. But it might be an injury waiting to happen. Lamar Jackson dropped 25 lbs this winter. He showed up at OTA’s at 205lbs.

I’d prefer the extra muscle for a QB that likes to run a lot

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
What were the Commodes thinking-- drafting defensive tackle Jer’zhan “Johnny” Newton?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is not an injury. But it might be an injury waiting to happen. Lamar Jackson dropped 25 lbs this winter. He showed up at OTA’s at 205lbs.

I think I read he played his 2019 MVP Season at that weight, and that's why he did it?

I tend to agree, the weight would seem to help him absorb hits.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What were the Commodes thinking-- drafting defensive tackle Jer’zhan “Johnny” Newton?
The Jones fracture is a recurring condition. Once discovered Newton dropped to round two.

That’s the type of injury that can definitely shorten a career

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The Jones fracture is a recurring condition. Once discovered Newton dropped to round two.

That’s the type of injury that can definitely shorten a career

I'm not drafting a DT or OL any sooner than Day 3 with any foot issues. Those big bodies put so much stress on those feet, that if someone's had a Jones' fracture, they're likely to have it again and again.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm not drafting a DT or OL any sooner than Day 3 with any foot issues. Those big bodies put so much stress on those feet, that if someone's had a Jones' fracture, they're likely to have it again and again.
I bet he was off some teams boards. I recall Barrett Jones and the Lis Franc injury. Waste of a pick from the moment it was made.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Probably the most talented and productive 3-tech in this class. I can see why a team in need of one would draft him. What I didn’t understand was why they didn’t go receiver or O-line; they already have two good defensive tackles signed to longterm deals.

But it worked out for us: we got Braden “The Kingpin” (unless he specifically says not to use that nickname, I will use it) Fiske.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter

Packers’ Matt LaFleur breaks silence with Josh Jacobs injury confirmation​

Story by Sam DiGiovanni
• 14h • 2 min read

Life without Aaron Rodgers has proven to be pretty good for the Green Bay Packers so far. They’re still a playoff contender in the NFC and should make some noise in 2024 after making some notable moves this offseason. One of the new faces is Josh Jacobs, a two-time Pro Bowler that the Packers hope will be an upgrade over Aaron Jones.

Green Bay is eager to further solidify the ground game around Jordan Love, though the young quarterback will have to wait a little bit to get reps in with his new backfield mate. Jacobs was limited in the Packers’ practice on Tuesday due to a lingering hamstring injury, according to Ryan Wood of the Green Bay Press-Gazette. Head coach Matt LaFleur offered an optimistic outlook on his eventual return.

“I know everybody is going to freak out but he’s on the mend. We expect him back pretty shortly,” LaFluer said, via the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Jacobs was able to do some running off to the side, Wood noted, as he starts to prepare for his first season with the Packers.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Every time I watched Bo Nix play this season, Khyree Jackson stood-out on the Oregon Defense.

Had an interesting journey in college, and impressed with his size and physical play. Also seemed like a leader on their defense, and received a lot of favorable mention during broadcasts. At 6'4" and 195, he seemed to move well, and ran a solid 4.5 at the Combine. He was someone I was thinking could be a good mid-round pick for the Rams.

Very sad indeed.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I think he's better with the extra quickness, personally, as his run threat is so critical to that offense. But I agree that as per usual his determining factor for 2024 will be whether he can stay off the trainer table.

Ravens are sort of in the same boat as the Rams, where they're counting on a young DC to make big strides. If that happens for either team they're gonna be in the mix deep into the playoffs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think he's better with the extra quickness, personally, as his run threat is so critical to that offense. But I agree that as per usual his determining factor for 2024 will be whether he can stay off the trainer table.

Ravens are sort of in the same boat as the Rams, where they're counting on a young DC to make big strides. If that happens for either team they're gonna be in the mix deep into the playoffs.

According to reports, he dropped the weight to be faster/quicker. Early on it seemed that the Ravens weren’t exactly happy about it. As you know, that could be media projection. However, it would make sense that they’d be concerned with durability. Also, the Ravens do not have a good offensive line.