2018 ROD MOCK DRAFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think the tackles we just took are gone a round earlier in the real draft. But I'll take those steals now :)
This^^ has me very concerned, I have my next pick narrowed down to 4 Players and I'm not sure which way to go, because of the way the Draft has gone!!(y);):dizzy::D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sorry Ladies and Germs, I can't stay awake any longer waiting on @Rambitious1!
I have Pm'd a couple of Choices to @TK42-RAM, so he can make my pick for me!
IF anything happens and it is not made, I'll be back in about 8 Hours!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
With the 107th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the New York Jets select:

Brandon Parker OT North Carolina A&T
OT 6'8" 305
At 6-foot-7 1/4, 323 pounds, Parker is a physical specimen, still surprisingly lean and one of the bigger prospects for the April 26-28 draft. Generally projected to be selected in the third or fourth round, “Big Stuff” is one of the tallest players and had the largest wingspan (85 1/4 inches) at the Senior Bowl last month.

usatsi_10560596-1.jpg

Brandon Parker, OT, North Carolina A&T
6-7 5/8, 305

Many consider Parker will be the second FCS player drafted after South Dakota State tight end Dallas Goedert, who’s likely a second-round pick. Parker measured in well, including an exceptional wingspan (84 7/8). His athleticism was on display with a 9-foot, 5-inch broad jump, which tied for third among offensive linemen. Basically, the three-time MEAC offensive lineman of the year did little to tarnish the intrigue surrounding him.

NC A&T’s Brandon Parker is a small-school 2018 NFL Draft offensive line prospect who has some major upside.
Brandon Parker features excellent size, arm length and build for the offensive tackle position. He also brings good athleticism to the table. Despite playing at a lower level, Parker is one of the more intriguing 2018 NFL Draft prospects.

The NFL is desperate for good offensive tackle play and will be ready to take a gamble on someone with Parker’s upside. He has a rare combination of size and athleticism which coaches love to take and mold into a star.

In the running game, Parker fires off the ball and looks to gain inside hands. He keeps his legs churning after contact and can generate a solid push. Parker flashes the nasty streak evaluators want to see.

However, he would benefit from adding more strength and developing a stronger initial punch.

Parker is a natural athlete with good bend for his size. He is able to sit into his stance and mirror the pass rush. His arm length is key to his ability keep the quarterback clean. Parker’s overall size and length creates a longer path for defenders.

Despite his natural feel for pass protection, Parker does need to clean up a few areas of his approach. He must be more consistent with his pad level. His height makes it harder for him to maintain leverage and balance.

There are times where he raises his pad level which impacts his change of direction skills and exposes too much of his frame. He was able to get away with this playing at NC A&T, but NFL pass rushers know how to expose this type of weakness.

Overall, Parker is a naturally gifted player with the upside to be a starting left tackle in the NFL. He may need some time to perfect his craft, but there should be plenty of teams interested in his services.

@DaveFan'51 is on the clock
@Merlin is on deck

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I sat there without a 3rd round pick wondering if I was going to trade up for a couple of the guys I had 2nd/early 3rd round grades on that have fallen and there are 3 of them left. Just hope one makes it a few more picks to my 2nd 4th round pick.

I hear you - I've not picked since Rd 1 and now my pick is coming close some of my 'hidden gems' are being snatched away right in front of my eyes....

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Full Draft Board page 37

Round 4
101. Green Bay Packers - @Dieter the Brock - Jerome Baker, OLB, Ohio State
102. Philadelphia Eagles - @RamsFlash80 - Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon
103. Houston Texans - @Legatron4 - B.J.Hill, DT, North Carolina State
104. Buffalo Bills - @RamsFlash80 - Genard Avery, LB, Memphis
105. Chicago Bears - @OldSchool - Joseph Notebloom, OT, TCU
106. Los Angeles Rams - @Riverumbbq - Geron Christian, OT, LOUISVILLE
107. New York Jets - @Rambitious1 - Brandon Parker, OT, North Carolina A&T
New York Giants - @DaveFan'51
Washington Redskins - @Merlin
110. Oakland Raiders - @FaulkSF
Denver Broncos - @T-REX
112. Cincinnati Bengals - @PressureD41
Denver Broncos - @T-REX
Cleveland Browns - @Memento
Chicago Bears - @OldSchool
116. Dallas Cowboys - @jsimcox
117. Detroit Lions - @Ramrocket
118. Baltimore Ravens - @Ramhusker
119. Los Angeles Chargers - @SierraRam
120. Seattle Seahawks - @shaunpinney
121. Buffalo Bills - @RamsFlash80
122. Kansas City Chiefs - @TK42-RAM
Miami Dolphins - @Corbin
Kansas City Chiefs - @TK42-RAM
125. Tennessee Titans - @jrry32
126. Atlanta Falcons - @SierraRam
127. New Orleans Saints - @JackDRams
San Francisco 49ers - @Tron
129. Jacksonville Jaguars - @Rams Until I Die
130. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - @TK42-RAM

131. Miami Dolphins - @Corbin
132. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - @TK42-RAM
New York Jets - @Rambitious1
Arizona Cardinals (Comp) - @Mojo Ram
Denver Broncos (Comp) - @T-REX
136. Denver Broncos (Comp) - @T-REX
Dallas Cowboys (Comp) - @jsimcox

Trade: Los Angeles Rams trade 1st round #23 and a 6th #198 to the New England Patroits for Brandin Cooks and a 4th #136

Trade: The Buffalo Bills (RamsFlash80) trade pick #22 to the Cincinnati Bengals (PressureD41) for picks 2nd #46, 3rd #77, & 3rd #100(c)

Trade: The Buffalo Bills (RamsFlash80) trade picks 2nd #53 and a 6th #187 to the Indianapolis Colts (Shane Grandle) for picks 3rd #67 and a 4th #104

Trade: The LA Rams (Riverumbbq) trade picks 3rd #87, 4th #135 , 4th #136, 6th #183, 6th #194, 6th #195 , and 4th #111 to the Denver Broncos (T-REX) for picks 3rd #71, 4th #106 and 5th #160

Trade: The New York Jets (Rambitious1) trade pick 3rd #72 to the Green Bay Packers (Dieter the Brock) for 3rd #76 and a 4th #133

Trade: The Carolina Panthers (A55VA6) tarde 3rd #85 to the New Orleans Saints (JackDRams) for 3rd #91, 5th #147, and 6th #201

Trade: The Seattle Seahawks (shaunpinney) trade pick 5th #141 to the Minnesota Vikings (Kevin) for 5th #167, 6th #204, 6th #213, and a 7th #225

Trade: Philadelphia Eagles (RamsFlash80) trade 4th #130 and 4th #132 to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TK42-RAM) for a 4th #102

Players taken:
Offense:
Quarterbacks- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen,JoshAllen, Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield. Mason Rudolph,
Runningbacks- Saquon Barkley, Derrius Guice, Sony Michel, Ronald Jones, Rashaad Penny, Nick Chubb, Kerryon Johnson, Royce Freeman,
Wide Receiver- Calvin Ridley, Courtland Sutton, D.J.Moore, Anthony Miller, Christian Kirk, Deon Cain, DJ Chark, Dante Pettis, Michael Gallup, James Washington, Antonio Callaway, Equanimeous St. Brown ,
Offensive Line- Mike McGlinchey, QuintenNelson, Connor Williams, James Daniels, Colton Miller, Isaiah Wynn, Orlando Brown, Billy Price, Will Hernandez, Tyrell Crosby, Frank Ragnow, Chukwuma Okorafor, Brian O'Niell, Desmond Harrison, Braden Smith, Martinas Rankin, Austin Corbett, Jamarco Jones, Alex Cappa, Wyatt Teller, Joseph Notebloom, Geron Christian, Brandon Parker
Tight End- Dallas Goedert, Mike Giesicki, Hayden Hurst, Mark Andrews, Ian Thomas, Troy Fumagalli,

Defense:
Interior Defensive Line- Vita Vea, Da'Ron Payne, Tavon Bryan, Maurice Hurst, Harrison Phillips, Tim Settle, Derrick Nnadi, B.J. Hill,
Defensive End / Edge- Bradley Chubb, Harold Landry, Marcus Davenport, Sam Hubbard, Arden Key, Josh Sweat, Jeff Holland, Rasheem Green, Kemoko Turay, Chad Thomas
LineBacker- Tremaine Edmunds, Roquan Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Rashaan Evans, Lorenzo Carter, Darius Leonard, Shaquem Griffin, Dorance Armstrong JR, Malik Jefferson, Uchenna Nwosu, Jerome Baker, Genard Avery,
Cornerback- Denzel Ward, Jaire Alexander, Josh Jackson, Mike Hughes, Isaiah Oliver, Carlton Davis, JC Jackson, Donte Jackson, DJ Reed, Anthony Averett, M.J. Stewart, Holton Hill, Quenton Meeks, Parry Nickerson,
Safety- Derwin James, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Justin Reid, Ronnie Harrison, Jessie Bates, Kyzir White, Marcus Allen, DeShon Elliott,

Special Teams
Kicker-
Punter-

@DaveFan'51 is on the clock
@Merlin is on deck

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
223F84C5-2C57-4DFF-BE76-95C148A45CCF.jpeg

From @DaveFan'51 ...

With pick 108 the New York Giants select

DE - Ogbonnia Okoronkwo - Oklahoma

First-team All-American (Walter Camp) ... second-team All-American (AP, FWAA, Sporting News) ... semifinalist for the Bednarik Award, Butkus Award and Lott IMPACT Trophy ... named the co-Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year and first-team All-Big 12 by the league's coaches ... started all 14 games ... ranked second in Big 12 with 17.5 tackles for loss and third with 8.0 sacks ... ranked third on team with 76 tackles ... registered five tackles in CFP Semifinal at Rose Bowl against Georgia (1/1) ... finished with six tackles against TCU in the Big 12 Championship Game (12/2) ... recovered a fumble and had three tackles against West Virginia (11/25) ... produced four tackles, including 1.5 for loss, at Kansas (11/18) ... posted five tackles, including 2.0 for loss, against TCU (11/11) ... recovered a fumble, broke up a pass and finished with two tackles, including a sack, at Oklahoma State (11/4) ... led the team with 10 tackles, including a sack, against Texas Tech (10/28) ... made five tackles with 2.0 for loss at Kansas State (10/21) ... named Big 12 Defensive Player of the Week after posting five tackles, 1.0 sack, a forced fumble, a pass breakup and five quarterback hurries against Texas (10/14) ... registered six tackles with 1.5 for loss and 0.5 sacks against Iowa State (10/7) ... finished with six tackles, including a strip sack to clinch the win, at Baylor (9/23) ... forced a fumble and tied for team lead with nine tackles, including 2.0 tackles for loss and one sack, against Tulane (9/16) ... produced six tackles and tied career high with 2.5 TFL, including 1.5 sacks, at Ohio State (9/9) ... tied for team lead with four tackles, including 2.0 TFL, one of which was a sack, against UTEP (9/2).

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
It really is getting boring now guys, every time I wake up you've taken at least 3 of my targeted players - just you wait until the 5th, 6th and 7th rounds, where I have a total of 9 picks, lets see what damage I can do ;) With so many late round picks at least I now know how Les Snead feels :)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
View attachment 24662

From @DaveFan'51 ...

First-team All-American (Walter Camp) ... second-team All-American (AP, FWAA, Sporting News) ... semifinalist for the Bednarik Award, Butkus Award and Lott IMPACT Trophy ... named the co-Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year and first-team All-Big 12 by the league's coaches ... started all 14 games ... ranked second in Big 12 with 17.5 tackles for loss and third with 8.0 sacks ... ranked third on team with 76 tackles ... registered five tackles in CFP Semifinal at Rose Bowl against Georgia (1/1) ... finished with six tackles against TCU in the Big 12 Championship Game (12/2) ... recovered a fumble and had three tackles against West Virginia (11/25) ... produced four tackles, including 1.5 for loss, at Kansas (11/18) ... posted five tackles, including 2.0 for loss, against TCU (11/11) ... recovered a fumble, broke up a pass and finished with two tackles, including a sack, at Oklahoma State (11/4) ... led the team with 10 tackles, including a sack, against Texas Tech (10/28) ... made five tackles with 2.0 for loss at Kansas State (10/21) ... named Big 12 Defensive Player of the Week after posting five tackles, 1.0 sack, a forced fumble, a pass breakup and five quarterback hurries against Texas (10/14) ... registered six tackles with 1.5 for loss and 0.5 sacks against Iowa State (10/7) ... finished with six tackles, including a strip sack to clinch the win, at Baylor (9/23) ... forced a fumble and tied for team lead with nine tackles, including 2.0 tackles for loss and one sack, against Tulane (9/16) ... produced six tackles and tied career high with 2.5 TFL, including 1.5 sacks, at Ohio State (9/9) ... tied for team lead with four tackles, including 2.0 TFL, one of which was a sack, against UTEP (9/2).
Holy Cr@p @DaveFan'51 goes and steals another of my targets!!! And he's not even awake!!!
Nice pick though!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Full Draft Board page 37

Round 4
101. Green Bay Packers - @Dieter the Brock - Jerome Baker, OLB, Ohio State
102. Philadelphia Eagles - @RamsFlash80 - Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon
103. Houston Texans - @Legatron4 - B.J.Hill, DT, North Carolina State
104. Buffalo Bills - @RamsFlash80 - Genard Avery, LB, Memphis
105. Chicago Bears - @OldSchool - Joseph Notebloom, OT, TCU
106. Los Angeles Rams - @Riverumbbq - Geron Christian, OT, LOUISVILLE
107. New York Jets - @Rambitious1 - Brandon Parker, OT, North Carolina A&T
New York Giants - @DaveFan'51 - Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, DE, Oklahoma
Washington Redskins - @Merlin
110. Oakland Raiders - @FaulkSF
Denver Broncos - @T-REX
112. Cincinnati Bengals - @PressureD41
Denver Broncos - @T-REX
Cleveland Browns - @Memento
Chicago Bears - @OldSchool
116. Dallas Cowboys - @jsimcox
117. Detroit Lions - @Ramrocket
118. Baltimore Ravens - @Ramhusker
119. Los Angeles Chargers - @SierraRam
120. Seattle Seahawks - @shaunpinney
121. Buffalo Bills - @RamsFlash80
122. Kansas City Chiefs - @TK42-RAM
Miami Dolphins - @Corbin
Kansas City Chiefs - @TK42-RAM
125. Tennessee Titans - @jrry32
126. Atlanta Falcons - @SierraRam
127. New Orleans Saints - @JackDRams
San Francisco 49ers - @Tron
129. Jacksonville Jaguars - @Rams Until I Die
130. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - @TK42-RAM

131. Miami Dolphins - @Corbin
132. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - @TK42-RAM
New York Jets - @Rambitious1
Arizona Cardinals (Comp) - @Mojo Ram
Denver Broncos (Comp) - @T-REX
136. Denver Broncos (Comp) - @T-REX
Dallas Cowboys (Comp) - @jsimcox

Trade: Los Angeles Rams trade 1st round #23 and a 6th #198 to the New England Patroits for Brandin Cooks and a 4th #136

Trade: The Buffalo Bills (RamsFlash80) trade pick #22 to the Cincinnati Bengals (PressureD41) for picks 2nd #46, 3rd #77, & 3rd #100(c)

Trade: The Buffalo Bills (RamsFlash80) trade picks 2nd #53 and a 6th #187 to the Indianapolis Colts (Shane Grandle) for picks 3rd #67 and a 4th #104

Trade: The LA Rams (Riverumbbq) trade picks 3rd #87, 4th #135 , 4th #136, 6th #183, 6th #194, 6th #195 , and 4th #111 to the Denver Broncos (T-REX) for picks 3rd #71, 4th #106 and 5th #160

Trade: The New York Jets (Rambitious1) trade pick 3rd #72 to the Green Bay Packers (Dieter the Brock) for 3rd #76 and a 4th #133

Trade: The Carolina Panthers (A55VA6) tarde 3rd #85 to the New Orleans Saints (JackDRams) for 3rd #91, 5th #147, and 6th #201

Trade: The Seattle Seahawks (shaunpinney) trade pick 5th #141 to the Minnesota Vikings (Kevin) for 5th #167, 6th #204, 6th #213, and a 7th #225

Trade: Philadelphia Eagles (RamsFlash80) trade 4th #130 and 4th #132 to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TK42-RAM) for a 4th #102

Players taken:
Offense:
Quarterbacks- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen,JoshAllen, Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield. Mason Rudolph,
Runningbacks- Saquon Barkley, Derrius Guice, Sony Michel, Ronald Jones, Rashaad Penny, Nick Chubb, Kerryon Johnson, Royce Freeman,
Wide Receiver- Calvin Ridley, Courtland Sutton, D.J.Moore, Anthony Miller, Christian Kirk, Deon Cain, DJ Chark, Dante Pettis, Michael Gallup, James Washington, Antonio Callaway, Equanimeous St. Brown ,
Offensive Line- Mike McGlinchey, QuintenNelson, Connor Williams, James Daniels, Colton Miller, Isaiah Wynn, Orlando Brown, Billy Price, Will Hernandez, Tyrell Crosby, Frank Ragnow, Chukwuma Okorafor, Brian O'Niell, Desmond Harrison, Braden Smith, Martinas Rankin, Austin Corbett, Jamarco Jones, Alex Cappa, Wyatt Teller, Joseph Notebloom, Geron Christian, Brandon Parker
Tight End- Dallas Goedert, Mike Giesicki, Hayden Hurst, Mark Andrews, Ian Thomas, Troy Fumagalli,

Defense:
Interior Defensive Line- Vita Vea, Da'Ron Payne, Tavon Bryan, Maurice Hurst, Harrison Phillips, Tim Settle, Derrick Nnadi, B.J. Hill,
Defensive End / Edge- Bradley Chubb, Harold Landry, Marcus Davenport, Sam Hubbard, Arden Key, Josh Sweat, Jeff Holland, Rasheem Green, Kemoko Turay, Chad Thomas, Ogbonnia Okoronkwo
LineBacker- Tremaine Edmunds, Roquan Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Rashaan Evans, Lorenzo Carter, Darius Leonard, Shaquem Griffin, Dorance Armstrong JR, Malik Jefferson, Uchenna Nwosu, Jerome Baker, Genard Avery,
Cornerback- Denzel Ward, Jaire Alexander, Josh Jackson, Mike Hughes, Isaiah Oliver, Carlton Davis, JC Jackson, Donte Jackson, DJ Reed, Anthony Averett, M.J. Stewart, Holton Hill, Quenton Meeks, Parry Nickerson,
Safety- Derwin James, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Justin Reid, Ronnie Harrison, Jessie Bates, Kyzir White, Marcus Allen, DeShon Elliott,

Special Teams
Kicker-
Punter-

@Merlin is on the clock
@FaulkSF is on deck
@T-REX get warmed up on the sidelines, your time is getting near...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have several meetings this mornings so likely won't be around to make my pick until Noon-1PM PST.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
View attachment 24662

From @DaveFan'51 ...

One-More-Thing about this young man, He has a HUGH SPARQ score of 133.8!!(y):D
I also can't wait to see What "Nick-Names" the Media come up for him! You know they Butcher his name trying to pronounce it!!;)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
One-More-Thing about this young man, He has a HUGH SPARQ score of 133.8!!(y):D
I also can't wait to see What "Nick-Names" the Media come up for him! You know they Butcher his name trying to pronounce it!!;)

Unfortunately (for me) @DaveFan'51 - we seem to go for the same sort of things when looking at players... you've been annihilating my board!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Unfortunately (for me) @DaveFan'51 - we seem to go for the same sort of things when looking at players... you've been annihilating my board!
Will .. maybe this will comfort you, the Giants and I only have one more pick in this years Draft! #139 in the 5th Round!
I have about 20 real nice picks left! I'll share them IF I have any left after my last pick!(y);):D

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Will .. maybe this will comfort you, the Giants and I only have one more pick in this years Draft! #139 in the 5th Round!
I have about 20 real nice picks left! I'll share them IF I have any left after my last pick!(y);):D

I've only had 1 pick to date (in the 1st!) but I nailed that one - with the highest rated CB Denzel Ward - I know he's too short for you Dave and he's got quite a low SPARQ (66.45) but I still think he'll be a top 10 draft day selection.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I've only had 1 pick to date (in the 1st!) but I nailed that one - with the highest rated CB Denzel Ward - I know he's too short for you Dave and he's got quite a low SPARQ (66.45) but I still think he'll be a top 10 draft day selection.
Ward was a Great Pick, SPARQ scores aren't the end-all, be-all. But they are a good indicator, and come in handy in the 4th-5th-6th and 7th rounds! As a rule, IF the players SPARQ score isn't " 100 or above" they will take some work to become an NFL quality player!! I think Ward is an exception!! JMHO

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I respect your opinion, Dave, but I'm not big on SPARQ scores.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was hoping to make my pick's before the drive home.:sleepz:

giphy.gif

Thanks @RamsFlash80, I'm digging this GIF!