Your Game Balls for today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Donald played nicely. Another TFL and a big sack on 3rd to set up the opportunity for the W

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Donald played nicely. Another TFL and a big sack on 3rd to set up the opportunity for the W
Yeah I was going to say the same thing AD showed up again and was disruptive dude just gets it

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Fisher's got the biggest balls of all.

I know some don't agree, but I think it was helluva coached game. That fake punt was good.

I think I will go with Stedman as well. He played some ball.

I'd like to clip Shotty's for that last playcall.

If it would have worked, I would have been happy, but I would have been wiping the sweat from my brow. The fact that it didn't work makes him a goat.

Damn.

That was a crazy game.

If Fisher continues to be this successful on fake punts I really do believe he might pressure the rest of the league into using their starting defense for punt returns.

Either way, I think its going to be a lock that Hekker ends up one of the most prolific punters in terms of probowls. These trick plays stay in the back of the minds of the voters.