GAME DAY TNF - Bills at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Making Beef on Weck to go with this game.

It's a very good sandwich made in the Buffalo area.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Dolphins D holding up well. Eventhough Ramsey missing a tackle which he over shot. So far so good.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Back-up RB just ran right by Jalen Ramsey, who was peeking into the backfield, for a long gain to the two; and the Dolphins scored on the next play. I think Ramsey is still a quality CB but he is not worth a huge contract.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Back-up RB just ran right by Jalen Ramsey, who was peeking into the backfield, for a long gain to the two; and the Dolphins scored on the next play. I think Ramsey is still a quality CB but he is not worth a huge contract.
Was that him covering Ty Johnson out of the backfield?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What we have here is a grade A ass whoopin
There’s 2 half’s.The Rams were down 17-3 & went ahead 20-17.

Like it was said Jalen Ramsey just got burned on a long Run ?
-White from The Bills in his first game as a Ram forgot about the Deep Ball for a HUGE TD.

Turnovers & injuries always hurt a team.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Wow. Nevermind. Dolphins D is ass. I was away for a few and see its 24-10. This Ramsey deal is looking bad for Miami. Tua is not a good QB either.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dang, who did I pick in this one?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There’s 2 half’s.The Rams were down 17-3 & went ahead 20-17.

Like it was said Jalen Ramsey just got burned on a long Run ?
-White from The Bills in his first game as a Ram forgot about the Deep Ball for a HUGE TD.

Turnovers & injuries always hurt a team.
FAADTHh.jpeg

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I feel like the biggest prob Miami has is their genius HC is a bit soft. Bit too laid back. I don't think they will ever have the culture they need with him running the show. Brilliant OC but he should be under a coach who can set the right tone. Just my take from my easy chair, based on interviews and whatnot I have seen of him.

Tua has a team around him but there too I just don't see them winning shit with him at QB. And paying Ramsey shows poor grasp of reality.