49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The 49ers do have a roster built to win. They make it easy for a quarterback to succeed. Just throw safe passes to the playmakers and let them do the work. But if they want to win a championship they need that franchise caliber quarterback to be the difference. They might make it through a weak NFC. But chances are they're gonna face an elite quarterback from the AFC if they make it to the Superbowl.
Yes. When you get to that final four to six teams in the league they're complete plus tend to have the QB. So not having a QB or your QB being inexperienced is a big disadvantage when you cannot afford to lose.

The kid they put in the NFC championship game had real good success "throwing safe passes to the playmakers and letting them do the work"

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know everyone hates the 49ers but they are a damn good football team. I wouldn't be surprised to see Sam Darnold have some success next year. Everyone else has.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I know everyone hates the 49ers but they are a damn good football team. I wouldn't be surprised to see Sam Darnold have some success next year. Everyone else has.

I read an article a day or so ago that Shanahan indicated a high likelihood Darnold would be the starter week 1+ unless he flops in preseason.

Lance and Purdy ready sometime into the early part of the season.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Don’t they only have $5 mil in cap space? They’d have to include two big stars in that trade. Karen Rodgers got a $31 million cap hit if he doesn’t rework his deal. To fit that under the cap Lynch would have to include Kittle and Bosa both.

I doubt the Packers want to pay Armstead $22 million and Trent Williams hints at retirement each year. So I wouldn’t consider them.

Maybe they figure they’d soon be losing some top players and want to go all in next year.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What caught my ear in this clip (in reference to Carolina trading up to #1) Mortenson says;

they will try to avoid doing what the San Francisco 49ers did in 2021, when they traded up to No. 3 overall with the intention of drafting Mac Jones, then changed their mind and went with Trey Lance instead.”

I sort of remember the Jones -> Lance pivot was more speculation. Mort makes it sounds to have been true.

View: https://twitter.com/PanthersOnTap/status/1643586483394170880?s=20

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What caught my ear in this clip (in reference to Carolina trading up to #1) Mortenson says;

they will try to avoid doing what the San Francisco 49ers did in 2021, when they traded up to No. 3 overall with the intention of drafting Mac Jones, then changed their mind and went with Trey Lance instead.”

I sort of remember the Jones -> Lance pivot was more speculation. Mort makes it sounds to have been true.

View: https://twitter.com/PanthersOnTap/status/1643586483394170880?s=20

It was reported that Shanahan wanted Jones and Lynch and ownership overruled him.

It’s nice to see Lynch screw up, because overall he’s put a damn good team together.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I don't care what happens next season because it looks like the Rams will not be serious contenders. (I hope I'm wrong).

But then my next priority is to hope that the whiners lose. I hate them with a passion.

This hatred began in the 90's when the Rams sucked, but whiner players invented the SOSAR Rams comments. Thankfully ken norton jr. was around when Kurt Warner corrected that situation.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't care what happens next season because it looks like the Rams will not be serious contenders. (I hope I'm wrong).

But then my next priority is to hope that the whiners lose. I hate them with a passion.

This hatred began in the 90's when the Rams sucked, but whiner players invented the SOSAR Rams comments. Thankfully ken norton jr. was around when Kurt Warner corrected that situation.
Hate all you want.Incould bring up a couple inappropriate visions,but will stick to football.

To each his own,but I actually like the rivalry. It’s cool it’s back.
I mean just having Bobby Wagner last season on The Rams & now back with The Hags is sort of surreal.
I’m actually LMAO at The Rams & Mcvay.Really nit sure if it’s Demoff or Snead as well.I guess maybe it’s Les Snead?Then again with that AD99.
Anyway Sports Fans are Sports Fan.I feel myself as an odd one as well.I HATE all The CRYBABY FANS. The know it alls who always HATE!!Then all of a sudden that start eating Crow.

—BTW - the 1999 Rams we’re a lot more than Kurt Warner.The FUNNY thing was that I knew that team pretty good.

Hey Steve I respect you & your HATE.Your different,but I like the way your a Rams Fan.It’s near you accept The Rams lossing.

It’s interesting The Life cycle of The Team. Sean Mcvay got caught up in it all.I actually think LIFE got overwhelming for him. 2022 was a tough year,but it still had The makings of winning a Superbowl.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Hate all you want.Incould bring up a couple inappropriate visions,but will stick to football.

To each his own,but I actually like the rivalry. It’s cool it’s back.
I mean just having Bobby Wagner last season on The Rams & now back with The Hags is sort of surreal.
I’m actually LMAO at The Rams & Mcvay.Really nit sure if it’s Demoff or Snead as well.I guess maybe it’s Les Snead?Then again with that AD99.
Anyway Sports Fans are Sports Fan.I feel myself as an odd one as well.I HATE all The CRYBABY FANS. The know it alls who always HATE!!Then all of a sudden that start eating Crow.

—BTW - the 1999 Rams we’re a lot more than Kurt Warner.The FUNNY thing was that I knew that team pretty good.

Hey Steve I respect you & your HATE.Your different,but I like the way your a Rams Fan.It’s near you accept The Rams lossing.

It’s interesting The Life cycle of The Team. Sean Mcvay got caught up in it all.I actually think LIFE got overwhelming for him. 2022 was a tough year,but it still had The makings of winning a Superbowl.

I suspected that the Rams were getting better in 1998. I thought how are we losing to these ass wipes when we have better talent? Kurt Warner was the missing piece. Drafting Torry Holt didn't hurt.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’ll keep on posting with you here. I SORT of LOVE The NiNERS.
Right Now it’s funny with Lynch & Shanahan.
—They FALL IN THE BIGGEST PIECE of CRAP & come out on Top looking like geniuses.

There’s an example of team & building. The Rams have lost how many games to The NINERS right Now ?

To SAY this doesn’t PISS ME OFF is an Understatement.I appreciate good football though & classic teams.

When The Rams we’re lossing I had to accept it.It is what it is.

THE RAMS & DEMOFF F’d the self’s. I FIND it Sort of FUNNY The TRUE ST. LOUIS FANS as well. MOCKING The RAMS!!!

KEVIN DEMOFF & his ROOM at SOFI is SILLY!!! He LIED to Those FANS & STan(The Man) Kronke PAID for it. I KNEW what was Going On!! Doesn’t take a GENIUS!!

I LOVE THE RAMS - STAN KRONKE is a GREAT(sports) OWNER.

SOFI STADIUM is AWESOME AMAZING!! THE LA OLYMPICS Will be WORLD LEGENDARY.

This won’t have happened without STAN KRONKE!! He is a LEGEND!! Can’t be STATED ENOUGH what a GREAT OWNER he is.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I’ll keep on posting with you here. I SORT of LOVE The NiNERS.
Right Now it’s funny with Lynch & Shanahan.
—They FALL IN THE BIGGEST PIECE of CRAP & come out on Top looking like geniuses.

There’s an example of team & building. The Rams have lost how many games to The NINERS right Now ?

To SAY this doesn’t PISS ME OFF is an Understatement.I appreciate good football though & classic teams.

When The Rams we’re lossing I had to accept it.It is what it is.

THE RAMS & DEMOFF F’d the self’s. I FIND it Sort of FUNNY The TRUE ST. LOUIS FANS as well. MOCKING The RAMS!!!

KEVIN DEMOFF & his ROOM at SOFI is SILLY!!! He LIED to Those FANS & STan(The Man) Kronke PAID for it. I KNEW what was Going On!! Doesn’t take a GENIUS!!

I LOVE THE RAMS - STAN KRONKE is a GREAT(sports) OWNER.

SOFI STADIUM is AWESOME AMAZING!! THE LA OLYMPICS Will be WORLD LEGENDARY.

This won’t have happened without STAN KRONKE!! He is a LEGEND!! Can’t be STATED ENOUGH what a GREAT OWNER he is.

Thank God for Stan Kroenke!

You sort of love the niners? Sorry dude, if you sort of "love the niners", then go join their forum and praise them.

I only hope and pray for their misfortune, especially after the years of verbal abuse from the whiners and their loser fans.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
My point is & what HURTS is how The Rams FUMBLED the BALL ACROSS the GOAL LINE to WIN a SUPERBOWL at SOFI STADIUM!!

I believe The Rams could have done it a better way & were so close to having it ALL!!

We can talk about it!! The FACTS are the FACTS you & I aren’t just your everyday Fans. Most POSTERS here are GREAT!!

I look at it all different. I’ve basically LOST EVERYTHING for being a RAMS FAN by CHOICE.

That 1999 season I should have stayed or went back to NY.I’m a SO CAL guy. Man a 9er Fan (jumped off GG 2022)through the 99’s asked me how I could still be a Rams Fan.

I always DRINK the KOOL-AIDE. During LENT I usually stay away.
Right now I’ll start to drink it BIGTIME!!
RIGHT NOW we are DRINKING
THE GOODSTUFF!! WE just have to share SOFI with Charger Fans
& see The INFESTATION of other NFL FANS.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I suspected that the Rams were getting better in 1998. I thought how are we losing to these ass wipes when we have better talent? Kurt Warner was the missing piece. Drafting Torry Holt didn't hurt.
Yeah okay sure !! Marshall Faulk & Adam Timmerman weren’t to bad themselves either.

Thanks Andrew Whitworth for being The BEST RAMS FREE AGENT in RAMS HISTORY.
I mean if you want to Talk NINER’s it’s huddle around & the dude takes a leak. Yeah- same (game)year they beat Cinncy in The Superbowl & their QB goes look there’s John Candy.
Thanks Georgia

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thank God for Stan Kroenke!

You sort of love the niners? Sorry dude, if you sort of "love the niners", then go join their forum and praise them.

I only hope and pray for their misfortune, especially after the years of verbal abuse from the whiners and their loser fans.

That’s FINE . Fans are FANS. Sam Darnold IMO is going to be excellent in SF. The fact they drafted Tre LANCE makes me LMAO!! I also think Aaron Rogers would have been excellent there.
Those Green Bay(Dallas) Niners games were Legendary. You go look at 2021 GREEN BAY vs. NINER’s was LEGENDARY. Weather you want to believe it or not IMO was why The Rams won The 2022 SUPERBOWL!!

If YOU DIDN’T LOVE THE RAMS BEATING THE NINERS to do it?

WELL COME ON MAN!! What kind of NFL Fan or RAMS (NINNER HATER) R U ??

Beating The NINERS will always be CLASSIC!! Yeah Debo in that GB game showed heart. NICK SCOTT BLASTING him was GAME SAVING!!

I’m a RAMS FAN & I’m not like you & GIVE UP on ANY GAME!!
Watching RAM PLAYERS develop is AWESOME!!

What 2023 brings for The Rams ? Surprise me. I’ll be CHEERING.

I still respect RAM PLAYERS as well!! I’ll go back & edit(add) what makes me mad.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
In fact NICK SCOTT going to CINNCY for PENNIES on The Dime is upsetting.

Here is a player Bones liked,Evero liked & Les Snead liked. He was a Senior RB at Penn State who moved to CB because of Barkley.I think he(Scott) fumbled his freshman year.Just remember his first game(season). Maybe even a 5th year SR.

Doesn’t matter.The thing that SUCKS is NICK SCOTT should be a RAM. I guess that’s the price you pay for Andrew Whitworth.

A special teams player who worked his AZZ OFF & Eric Weedle mentors him.Lossing the WE in TEAM stinks.

Sean Mcvay prides himself in this & what he was suppose to have built The Rams around players like Nick Scott. Come back hurt when the game was basically lost & season over showed such HEART. The LEGENDARY hit on DEBO to help put The Rams in The Superbowl.
—I told myself I was not going to watch NFL games if they are calling that a PERSONAL FOUL & F’ THE NINERS!!
—What was Nick Scott’s contract?
1 yr $2 million?

Seeing that AHOLE HC hugging AD99 & Jalen Ramsey saying he was playing for the best coach he will ever play for.(dc)

Knowing that McCaffery is there because of those 2 ALL BOYZ club become HC & they get comp picks for to bail them out.

To know Trent Williams is also there because The Rams couldn’t afford him.Both player end up there. Then they get another comp pick for Mayes going to Houston. NINER’s get Carolina’s HC at DC & Darnold signs until Purdy is healthy on a sweet 1 yr. Contract.

YEAH SOFI is just going to get more infested as well. RAMS FANS ?? Going to Anaheim Stadium & watching NINER’s fans take over back then was BAD!! This has gotten WORSE!!

I don’t think Kevin Demoff imagined this at all. I HATE IT!!
I work with niner fans,so I LOVE the niners to loss .
watching Purdy go down hurt sucked,but the NINER’s lost & hearing all the CRYBABIES. Then they like say SAM who??

Going back to The 90’s 17 losses in a row RAMS. Then USC against ucla & N.D. almost 10 in a row.

Not easy to take.

—Fo RAMS!!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Hated them since the mid-70s after that MNF shutout. Hated them more in the 80s after TV cameras showed a 9er fan with a big lambs sign, then also in the 90s with all that other BS. So it's been continued hatred, but I don't let myself get too worked up because currently we've got 2 trophies. I just hate their fans in general. Except for 1 guy... a former coworker in Hawaii who was always super cool and funny and he actually was on MNF for the punt pass & kick from that old Vikings game (youtube). He's the only 9er fan I could stand because he wasn't cocky at all. He congrats'd me on the recent SB. So 1 guy out of millions Lol.

Last edited:

dang

Legend
Hated them since the mid-70s after that MNF shutout. Hated them more in the 80s after TV cameras showed a 9er fan with a big lambs sign, then also in the 90s with all that other BS. So it's been continued hatred, but I don't let myself get too worked up because currently we've got 2 trophies. I just hate their fans in general. Except for 1 guy... a former coworker in Hawaii who was always super cool and funny and he actually was on MNF for the punt pass & kick from that old Vikings game (youtube). He's the only 9er fan I could stand because he wasn't cocky at all. He congrats'd me on the recent SB. So 1 guy out of millions Lol.
I’ve learned over the years to hate everything associated with the 69ers. Don’t ever feel sorry for them or their fans when they suck because they quickly turn into the biggest pos asshats when things go well for them. Only Pats fans rival 69er fans as biggest douches.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure what LOVE the 49ers means. I can't personally stomach the thought.

Moving on, I really hope for an implosion from that disgusting team and they never EVER sniff a SB ever again.

I feel for Purdy as he seems like a good kid but fuck him and that entire organization.

May they rot in hell.