49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I expect they're gonna go get Cousins this offseason.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I expect they're gonna go get Cousins this offseason.

I hope they do and pay him top dollar.

I'm no NFL genius, which rat boy is supposed to be. But don't most long term coaches who win super bowls have HOF quarterbacks or have exceptional defenses like the Ray Lewis Ravens and Warren Sapp Bucs or the NY Giants that beat the undefeated (at the time) cheatriots?

I hope the whiners suffer the super bowl hangover like the Rams did in the 2019 season. That will get close to closing their window for a while.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
All of the bad calls and missed calls seemed to go the 49ers way. There is no way they can blame the refs for that loss.

You mean the illegal man downfield not called on SF on the trick play where Jennings threw to CMC?

Or the horse collar call? If you're not tackled by the horse collar, it's not a foul.

Ram65

Legend
All of the bad calls and missed calls seemed to go the 49ers way. There is no way they can blame the refs for that loss.
I probably gave you the wrong impression with my wording.

I thought the Chiefs were getting short-changed on the ball spots late in the game. It seemed obvious.

The rest of the game was bad calls all favoring the Whiners.

The Whiners going to whines was just an expression not about the calls.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I laughed at the headline "Dre Greenlaw is One of One Human Being". Yeah, he's certainly a dirty piece of shit who tries to injure players, but I guess denial is more than the longest river in the world.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
IMG_5282.jpeg

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
You mean the illegal man downfield not called on SF on the trick play where Jennings threw to CMC?

Or the horse collar call? If you're not tackled by the horse collar, it's not a foul.
Yes, the horse collar call was absolutely baffling. For one thing, he didn't actually tackle him or take him to the ground. He grabbed the jersey, then let go. The freakin announcers were agreeing with the call the whole time and I was yelling at my TV. What a BS call. I also didn't agree with the defensive holding on KC when it was like 3rd and 17. The WR initiated the contact by pushing with both hands. If anything, it should have off set. Was a massive penalty.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yes, the horse collar call was absolutely baffling. For one thing, he didn't actually tackle him or take him to the ground. He grabbed the jersey, then let go. The freakin announcers were agreeing with the call the whole time and I was yelling at my TV. What a BS call. I also didn't agree with the defensive holding on KC when it was like 3rd and 17. The WR initiated the contact by pushing with both hands. If anything, it should have off set. Was a massive penalty.

Yeah, I knew it wasn't a horsecollar by Bolton. If Bolton wanted to put Purdy in the ground, he would've.

...Gotta back my Mizzou guy.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I probably gave you the wrong impression with my wording.

I thought the Chiefs were getting short-changed on the ball spots late in the game. It seemed obvious.

The rest of the game was bad calls all favoring the Whiners.

The Whiners going to whines was just an expression not about the calls.
No. I understood you. I was just extrapolating .

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
In the end of the game, Super Bowl on the line, Aaron Donald makes a stop on 3rd down then flung Joe Burrough around on 4th down.

Bosa whiffed on Mahomes and Mahomes tossed the game winning TD.

Therein lies the difference between winning a championship and sucking eggs. :)

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Yeah, I knew it wasn't a horsecollar by Bolton. If Bolton wanted to put Purdy in the ground, he would've.

...Gotta back my Mizzou guy.
I missed that play, was Purdy in the pocket? Because there is no foul for horsecollar if the QB is in the pocket. At least when it happened to Stafford they said there is no horsecollar if QB is in the pocket.