The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have a chill out day today and tomorrow before going down to Stuttgart for the last Scotland group game on Sunday. We visited Koln cathedral - fucking stunning.

Now we are firmly involved in the steins. Prost!
I'll be throwing back a lunch time beer watching your guys! Good luck and hope you have a good time.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Enjoying both tourneys, too bad the pitches are such a mess, and the topic in the Copa.
Boy Sui took it to Italy this morning

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Something tells me that our members from England are hung over today.

What an amazing finish by The Three Lions. WOW.

I may be wrong... but that bicycle kick for the tying goal has to be one of the most incredible goals ever.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Big Mahalos for posting that Brudda. I just laughed my ass off watching that guy jump off the table in disbelief. Fucking maniac!

I just wish the video had sound LOL.

Fucking whacko though climbing up on that billiard table. It's fucking expensive to have a table set properly. I'd have to beat that man within an inch of his life if he got up on my 100 yr old table at home. That bar may have given him a bill much bigger than he expected or banned him for life. Hahahahahahaaaaa

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Using the all 22 to cover U.S v Uruguay. They need to cut to tighter shots more often. It's not great

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
What a goal by Lamine Yamal! Great start to this France/Spain game.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hell of a game thus far. England looking very good. Their midfield is something.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Well shit. Mankind's hope is now dependent on the Spanish.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
England played far better tonight than they had done previously in this tournament, but Spain will batter us if they keep up the level they showed against Italy, Germany and France.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
France had at least 3 or 4 good chances to score yesterday. So idk. Spain is a hell of a team but I think England is loaded this year and they seem to be getting better.