The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I take it you’re going Over? I’ll be at the ECG on the 14th when you play Germany, so probably won’t see much if any of it. Should be an interesting first game of the tournament.

We're getting the ferry over the day after the first game. I'm there for 10 days. Have tix for Scotland v Switzerland, Scotland v Hungary and Spain v Italy.

Excited is an understatement.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
It's time guys. It's time. Watching the big game tonight in the house with a curry and beers. Away to Germany for the rest of the tournament tomorrow.

Alba gu brath
Schottland uber alles

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Enjoy! It's a bourbon and BBQ night for me and watching the first few new episodes of The Boyz

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
This is not going well.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Not surprised Germany is playing well with Kroos anchoring that midfield

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RIP Kevin Campbell. Only 54, no age at all. The Millwall keeper dead at 26 as well, horrible news.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_0027.jpeg

@ScotsRam enjoying himself in Germany.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man working sucks when there are matches to watch while I'm there! Damn being born on the wrong continent :(

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We were at Spain v Italy today.

IMG-20240620-WA0031.jpg

An absolute pleasure watching the incredible Nico Williams and Lamine Yamal in the flesh. These guys are going to be really special for a really long time. Donarumma played great too, but Italy on the whole were really disappointing.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He scored at West Ham on New Year’s Day 1997, the goal is on the second vid at 1.54. I was at that game, it was absolutely fucking freezing and it seemed like everyone in the crowd had a hangover. We lost 1-0 after a Marc Rieper DNA rifle up and I think Forest were bottom of the league. I think the players had been out on the piss as well.
RIP Kev.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We have a chill out day today and tomorrow before going down to Stuttgart for the last Scotland group game on Sunday. We visited Koln cathedral - fucking stunning.

Now we are firmly involved in the steins. Prost!