The Official Rams vs. Vikings Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Busy right now, checking the score and was unable to watch more than the 1st Q. WTF happened?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Mod edit: This reply got messed up due to merged threads and was meant for a poster who claimed to be quitting being a Ram's fan. Apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
And you I did not expect the Rams to win big and would not have been shocked at all had they lost. But, getting crushed by what was a bad team last year like this is stunning.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm moving this over to the vent thread so no one will get banned. Your'e welcome. :cool:

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Can't even keep a QB healthy with that line. let alone run blocking on the second level

A55VA6

Legend

To 6.

To the Vikings.

Unbelievable. And it's pretty sad hearing a "Let's Go Vikings!" chant coming from the St. Louis home crowd as time expires.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
There's a Ram anonymous meeting in the chat room.
No worries it will get better.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Well, this was disgusting. I'm hoping we can win a game this year after what I just saw. Getting beat by 28 at home to a below average team takes me back a few years. There is no excuse for what happened out there. On the bright side, looks like we might have our choice of QBs next year.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Gentlemen - week one didn't go to plan. I guess we won't go 16-0 but the season can't be considered lost just yet!

bskrilla

Starter
There is LITERALLY no way the team is as bad as they played today. That being said we're also likely not as good as we were hoping either.

Still think they're a 6-9 win team. Same as I felt after Bradford went down.

This was, however, one of the most brutally unacceptable games I've seen them play since Fisher became coach.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
We can't be this bad...we need to regroup.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I can't believe Davin Joseph was that bad today. Unbelievable.

bskrilla

Starter
The line play and the penalties were honestly the biggest factor in the loss today. We couldn't keep drives going and the defense got gassed. Defense was playing great in the first half. They just got overworked.

RamsFan14

Starter
This group was such a huge disappointment today... High expectations and it's been the complete opposite of what most of us expected. This and penalties have killed us today... I don't think the defense was that bad today, we couldn't do anything on offense. Defense is gana let up when we can't move the ball down the field, they have to be tired out there. Just disappointing on the offensive side of the ball...