GAME DAY The Late Games - Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JYB

Starter
Seabags wearing their original colors, which are vastly superior to their modern puke greens.

Beating the Donkeys by 6 now. Come on Nix, get somethin goin.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah Herbert is not a top QB. But he's gonna win a ton of games with Harbaugh. It is amazing how tough the Chargers are after one fucking offseason with Harbaugh. Incredible.

Not that the Raiders are great or anything. But that defense is real. They're a tough out for sure with AP running the show but that division has top coaches in all three spots so I feel bad for him.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seabags wearing their original colors, which are vastly superior to their modern puke greens.
These new uniforms kick ass!
~ Seahawks fans

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Think I'm gonna create some bot accounts on X and talk up how great Geno is and how the Seahawks need to pay him. Or actually maybe that's a great topic idea for the Seachickens board. :laugh3:

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I dont think any of the rookie QBs are ready even Caleb Williams looked terrible.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah Herbert is not a top QB. But he's gonna win a ton of games with Harbaugh. It is amazing how tough the Chargers are after one fucking offseason with Harbaugh. Incredible.

Not that the Raiders are great or anything. But that defense is real. They're a tough out for sure with AP running the show but that division has top coaches in all three spots so I feel bad for him.
Pierce is spineless how the hell do you punt twice on the road down by 6 inside their territory? Wouldn't want him anywhere near my team. Then again his QB is not good.

JYB

Starter
Jayden Daniels dancing like a moron after scoring a TD when his team is getting blown out.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pierce is spineless how the hell do you punt twice on the road down by 6 inside their territory? Wouldn't want him anywhere near my team. Then again his QB is not good.
He's an idiot with his offense for sure. I agree.

What he does well is he gets the most from his defense. So I think in a lesser division he could do a decent job. Unfortunately that division is loaded at HC.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Daniels hasn't looked terrible but Nix is either afraid to throw downfield or Assholeface is afraid to let him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's an idiot with his offense for sure. I agree.

What he does well is he gets the most from his defense. So I think in a lesser division he could do a decent job. Unfortunately that division is loaded at HC.
He just gave away any chance to win with that last punt that's unforgiveable.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nix should have done the Tebow after that TD run. :laugh4:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Denver jumping offsides on what would have been a 3rd and 11 stop. Hahahaha. Suck it AF!