GAME DAY The Late Games - Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Raiders v. Renters or
Cowpokes v. Massage Pokes?
Think I'll go out of market.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Hoping to see Dak choke so the Cowboy fans can live in a purgatory of losing for the next 4 seasons.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dallas should be killing them the Browns they just manage to mess up drives regularly

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I see sheattle still does not believe in protecting the QB.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am watching Broncos / Seahawks.

I think the Broncos could surprise with so little tape on them.
Nix is fortunate to have Asshole Face running that offense. He will keep things balanced and also move him out into space here and there to keep him from getting cooked in that pocket.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
No QB just drafted is technically ready. Need to earn your keep in the trenches during real games.
I do find it kind of annoying that Asshole Face lucked into a fucking QB right out the gate with Denver. Because I think Nix has everything you want, just needs to be brought along with some patience and protected. He is no guarantee to hit of course. But all you can do is draft a guy who has the tools and do your best hoping he'll translate.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It took them 35 minutes but looks like the Brownies finally showed up to the game.