GAME DAY The Early Games - Week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I suspect the Bucs D are in trouble now tho. Lions prob just going to safely hand it off the last 5 min enroute to winning TD

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Good drive for the Vikings. First and goal. A score he makes it a two score game with under 4 minutes left.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't like the vikings or their fans, but I would like to think all NFL fans outside the NFC North are yelling SKOL on the inside at the moment....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I understand a prevent defense up 2 scores. But letting them get in the red zone in a minute and a half is a bit too loose. But still, its gonna have to be an onside kick after a TD. 49ers have no timeouts. Vikes still have a big advantage.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It sure would be nice for the Niners and Seahags both go down with Detroit!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Purdy has only one INT. I did not watch the whole game. Went to the store to get some supplies for our game. But what I did watch was at least three times he got away with what coulda been INT's.