GAME DAY The Early Games - Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man, being a Panthers fan has gotta be tough these days. You had the top pick a couple years ago and chose the wrong quarterback. He was pretty bad last year. You had the worst record and no first round pick this year. A new coach. And your quarterback still sucks.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sometimes when you are young not losing the game is enough
Precisely. Levis for example with two big second half turnovers lost them the game.

Young QBs. Problem is sometimes you gotta let them fuck up as that is the best teacher.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have disgusting tv options for the 1pm games either the Faiders our the Cowturds.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Generational talent leads Bears to victory in NFL debut

(Mayonnaise still bad for your health)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cards fall to the Bills!

Q729

Legend
They let them play in that last drive of the Bills game. Bills take it.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Man, being a Panthers fan has gotta be tough these days. You had the top pick a couple years ago and chose the wrong quarterback. He was pretty bad last year. You had the worst record and no first round pick this year. A new coach. And your quarterback still sucks.
I detest that owner. So watching his team lose is satisfying.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Generational talent leads Bears to victory in NFL debut

(Mayonnaise still bad for your health)
How in the heck did Chicago score 24pts?

Caleb 92yds passing. Swift 30yds rushing. :D

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
it really pisses me off that the bears got that win with no offense. the titans QB should have to watch that play for the next 24 hr. It would be one thing if his guy was open and looking, but neither was happening.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
it really pisses me off that the bears got that win with no offense. the titans QB should have to watch that play for the next 24 hr. It would be one thing if his guy was open and looking, but neither was happening.
Add to that Cousins he gave Pittsburgh their win though they did have more offense than the Bears.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
I’m watching NE v CIN, for two reasons: firstly, I have gone for the Bengals in the survivor pool, and secondly because it’s always nice to see the Cheatriots get their butts kicked.
Well, that didn’t exactly go according to the script.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy

Who knew Will Levis was a Jimmy Garoppolo fan?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another guy that was IMO not good today was Pitts. Yeah he can catch and run with the ball and had a TD. But his effort blocking was absolutely shit and there were 2 or 3 mental errors costing the team.