GAME DAY The Early Games - Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
it really pisses me off that the bears got that win with no offense. the titans QB should have to watch that play for the next 24 hr. It would be one thing if his guy was open and looking, but neither was happening.
That was a ridiculous play by Will Levis

Toothsayer

UDFA
Name
Richard H Stee
I love that both The Vikes' and Bears' wins will be frustrating AF for Lions fans. I'm certain they thought Minn was a goner with Darnold at QB. CHI winning without any offense at all has to have them spitting blood.

I've enjoyed keeping tabs on that rebuild since Gofford, but listening to & interacting with their obnoxious fans reminds me more & more of early Carroll/Wussell/Lynch/LoB Seahag fans before they had really achieved anything. Let's hope The Rams can make them do the Sherman SB-losing lip quiver tonight.
sherman.0.0.jpeg

Even happier to see that idiotic run play on 3rd & 10 by The Cards as well as the Zebs letting that WR get mugged on the last play.

JYB

Starter
Turnovers by Tennessee and a blocked punt for a TD

Chicago could barely move the ball the entire game.
I'm kinda glad about that, actually. It was a little annoying seeing the Bears crowned (hat tip Denny Green) as the second coming of the GSOT before they even played a down.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"The Cards are 17-0 in the 2nd quarter. No way we can lose." ~ The Shrimp.

"Way."