GAME DAY The Early Games - Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Caleb has made some really good throws but like I said in the preseason - he is not ready

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Looks like the Bills BLOW.
Yeah both are true I think. Bills are making mistakes and the Cards offense is better.

NFL officiating btw…fucking terrible today in this one. Transparently bad. They keep going to the official in NY and even he’s like “I don’t know why that was called.”

Tano

Legend
Yeah both are true I think. Bills are making mistakes and the Cards offense is better.

NFL officiating btw…fucking terrible today in this one. Transparently bad. They keep going to the official in NY and even he’s like “I don’t know why that was called.”
If they had called it horsecollar - I would have said - well maybe

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bills blow? We BLOW HARDER! ~ Cards

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Caleb has made some really good throws but like I said in the preseason - he is not ready
Bears just need to roll and boot him more to get him going. The weapons he has are insane. They are going to put up points.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I believe here in California going more than 20MPH over the posted speed limit is potentially reckless driving. They would not arrest you for that alone.

Cops can cuff you if you are acting weird during a stop then let you go.

At least thats what I have seen on Cops. :)
Its more than 15 over is reckless driving. I dont argue with the officers so they do me a favor and write my ticket for 15 over. My last 4 tickets were all for 15 over the posted speed, my actual speed may have been a bit higher. Last ticket I was doing 85 in a 55 when I saw the CHP sitting at the bottom of the hill.

Tano

Legend
Bears just need to roll and boot him more to get him going. The weapons he has are insane. They are going to put up points.
Yeah the good throws that I have seen him make were on roll-outs

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
At least I wont be the only member to be halfway eliminated in week 1 of survivor. Cincinnati getting us back for the Rams beating them in the Super Bowl.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Yeah the good throws that I have seen him make were on roll-outs
Yep, that's his strength, he is as good as I have seen at that. My concern if any was him taking too long to pick a target while trying to hit big plays. Once he learns to take what is given he should be fine but that is a big ask as it's not his nature.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Maybe. I think they’re gonna stink all year. Points or no points. They’ll get rolled in division too. I don’t believe in their team building at all.

To be fair I’m not watching their gm today. Does Caleb look confident at least?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Figures I picked Buffalo in Survivor pool.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure there is a No 1 pick QB this year - Quinn Ewers? Okay as a top 10 but number 1?
Don't underestimate a teams need at QB over riding evaluations. Also Beck still will be in that discussion.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Buffalo ties it up 17-17.

Good game.