ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, he's not going to be a Tyler Eifert or anything, but he's a very good blocker who I want to make my move TE (on the Raiders).
With some weight and strength training, he can be my Lance Kendricks 2.0 (albeit with better hands).
I like it though, Hooper and Cooper!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
They'd have to have a hound dog called "Super"
If we're gonna do that, then the cop show has to be them as highway patrolmen.
Trooper Cooper and Trooper Hooper with K9 Super.

And now this has officially run its course.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
With the 74th overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Buccs select DE - Shawn Oakman out of Baylor.

View: https://youtu.be/L8emKY3JPkI

1st Round Pick - CB - Vernon Hargreaves III, Florida.
2nd Round Pick - S - Keanu Neal, Florida.
3rd Round Pick - DE - Shawn Oakman, Baylor.

I love this pick! Granted there may be some personal issues to deal with with this guy but he has some talent.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I love this pick! Granted there may be some personal issues to deal with with this guy but he has some talent.

He's being investigated for sexual assault right now apparently. Definitely some personal issues.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
He's being investigated for sexual assault right now apparently. Definitely some personal issues.

I knew it was something like that but was thinking it was just plain assault and battery. So, yes, definitely some personal issues (and perhaps some demons as well) to deal with. :boxing:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
If we're gonna do that, then the cop show has to be them as highway patrolmen.
Trooper Cooper and Trooper Hooper with K9 Super.

And now this has officially run its course.
Not quite, if Trooper Cooper and Hooper will have a sidekick K9 named Super, they'll need a K9 Trooper Pooper Scooper!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not quite, if Trooper Cooper and Hooper will have a sidekick K9 named Super, they'll need a K9 Trooper Pooper Scooper!
I'm being serious now. I had Pharoh Cooper pegged as my first 3rd rounder, and was gonna move back into the 3rd to get Hooper if Cooper was still there. So I would have had Cooper, Cooper and Hooper on the Raiders.