ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I'm not really sure what the hold up can be. Both of the next 2 GM's are on the board now. Possibly a trade?

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not really sure what the hold up can be. Both of the next 2 GM's are on the board now. Possibly a trade?
Some times I leave my computer on the site and leave for awhile. I'm here, but I'm not really here.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
tumblr_mwkoy6RNzZ1sajawno1_500.gif

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
:headexplosion:

I really enjoy these mocks but these avoidable delays limit the enjoyment factor.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I offered a trade earlier. Maybe he is mulling it over?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Haven't seen that picture in awhile. The guy on the right is Will Sampson, he used to frequent a bar on Foothill Blvd. in Tujunga, Ca where an ex-girlfriend of mine bartended back in the late 70's. He was bad business. Major alcoholic and a bad attitude. He was something like 6'6" and built like a barrel. He liked to fight and finally got 86'd his last time for firing a pistol in the place during one of his bouts of crazy. If 'One flew Over the Cuckoos Nest' were real, he could easily have made the place his home. That bar was a major dive, in the truest sense.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Crickets

upload_2016-4-4_0-5-42.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-4_0-5-26.png
    upload_2016-4-4_0-5-26.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 127

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
After coming back from vacation I got shifted from the field to the office because work is incredibly slow. I'm learning how to use bluebeam and at the same time doing something I never done before. Last week was very stressful so please give me some slack if it takes some time before I get online and make my pick. Also I'm very pissed about TWD. I guess I'm just venting like a little bitch.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have a trade to announce. The New Orleans Saints agree to send their 2nd round pick # 58 and their 5th round pick #152 to the Washington Redskins for Their 2nd round pick #53.
With the 53rd pick in the 2016 National Football League draft the New Orleans Saints select...Chris Jones DT for Mississippi St.
Jsimcox is up next
hotanez is on deck.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After refreshing this page 500 times I was just getting ready to shut her down for the night when the trade was finalized. The Saints are pleased to acquire an ascending, powerful DT to anchor their defensive line. Jones has a body type and skill set that will allow him to play both the 3-4 and 4-3 defense.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need to adopt what the NFL does for trades. When you trade for a pick you inherit the clock left on the pick. You shouldn't get a new 10 or 12 or whatever hours to make your pick. And yeah I realize this trade it happened but it hasn't on all of them :D