ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
With the 29th selection in the 2016 ROD NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals have selected Paxton Lynch QB from Memphis. Value and (future) need couldn't be passed up here as we were focused on interior OL, however Lynch brings an immense amount of tangibles and will be allowed time to develop.
[GALLERY=media, 95]0ap3000000612666 by BatteringRambo posted Apr 1, 2016 at 6:09 PM[/GALLERY]

@Warner4Prez is on the clock.
@Ramhusker is on deck

Good pick, woulda done the same thing in that slot

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With the 29th selection in the 2016 ROD NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals have selected Paxton Lynch QB from Memphis. Value and (future) need couldn't be passed up here as we were focused on interior OL, however Lynch brings an immense amount of tangibles and will be allowed time to develop.
[GALLERY=media, 95]0ap3000000612666 by BatteringRambo posted Apr 1, 2016 at 6:09 PM[/GALLERY]

@Warner4Prez is on the clock.
@Ramhusker is on deck
Another Great pick! too Bad it's an enemy! But I knew he wouldn't make it out of the 1st round!!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
New England looking to trade up from 43.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Okay perhaps overstating the obvious is what I do best:D
OC-LeftCoast' alter ego...
hindsight1.jpg

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Should have my pick in here in about 20 minutes. Just dishing up dinner for the fam.

Pins and needles, amiright?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Alright, apologies for the delay. Must say, very impressive picks thus far and thanks again for hosting such a great event. Big ups to @Alan and all the other guys for helping to keep it moving?

Thanks for the trade offers as well, I was tempted to take the bait, but just too excited to not make a pick and participate.

The Carolina Panthers select...Emmanuel Ogbah, DE OK State.

He's a great talent as a pass-rusher, but not a great help in the run game, but that's fine. We've got the best damn linebackers in the NFL! No need to worry about a decaying Jared Allen anymore.