ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Let me know if you want to trade up at one of my 2nds. If the guys I really want are gone, I'd be willing to trade down, and I'd be fair about it.
DYVKX I'll add you to my list of possible trade partners!!:shades::cheers:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Did that JRobinson or whatever pick come in yet? It has to be getting close to default time.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I think his time was up at like 1pm est. What the hells going on here? @Alan I'm at work so I can go through pages and pages to see when his time was officially up.

Alan

Legend
OC--LeftCoast doubling his pleasure:
This 24 hour thing may need revisiting next year
12 hours.

JackDRams still in a tizzy:
I'm at work so I can go through pages and pages to see when his time was officially up.
You need only look at the last list to see the latest deadline.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
If that's the case then during this extended intermission I would like to provide some entertainment on behalf of my GM duties and sponsors "chillin on deck".
:rolllaugh:
[GALLERY=media, 94]8 BACK TO BACK BONG HITS!!!!!!!!! - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Apr 1, 2016 at 1:04 PM[/GALLERY]

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I sure thought that, the way we where going, We would be into round two by now!!!!!:confused::cool::icare:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I sure thought that, the way we where going, We would be into round two by now!!!!!:confused::cool::icare:

To be honest, I just want to be able to make my third round pick. But its heavily doubtful. Its been a week now and we still haven't finished the first round. The actual draft itself is at the end of the month. We'll be lucky to finish three rounds.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Next year, we need to allow member participation based on daily ROD activity. If you're on multiple times a day, you're good to go. If your a once a day person, this probably isn't for you.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
200.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Next year, we need to allow member participation based on daily ROD activity. If you're on multiple times a day, you're good to go. If your a once a day person, this probably isn't for you.
This is how i ran it last year(or maybe it was two years ago i forget). Basically we need to run a hardcore mock and a casual mock. This is most definitely a casual mock at the speed and framework of it.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
This is how i ran it last year(or maybe it was two years ago i forget). Basically we need to run a hardcore mock and a casual mock. This is most definitely a casual mock at the speed and framework of it.

For real. If we had enough people willing to set aside a couple hours, I would smash out a hardcore mock. It would be far more realistic that way.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To be honest, I just want to be able to make my third round pick. But its heavily doubtful. Its been a week now and we still haven't finished the first round. The actual draft itself is at the end of the month. We'll be lucky to finish three rounds.
I hear you! But Last year we took 30 days to do 4 rounds. So we could get them in. But the pace really has to pick up. or at least be constant!!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I don't know what all the whining is about - the Jets finished their draft in record time, we have the entire draft class under contract, and we are just chilling waiting to sign UDFAs.

Honestly though / the way to do this in future years is a live event. Not message board, more like a chat room. Pick a few hours where all 32 owners can be available / have a platform where owners can speak privately one on one for trade talks - but make it a 5-10 minutes on the clock thing.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I don't know what all the whining is about - the Jets finished their draft in record time, we have the entire draft class under contract, and we are just chilling waiting to sign UDFAs.

Honestly though / the way to do this in future years is a live event. Not message board, more like a chat room. Pick a few hours where all 32 owners can be available / have a platform where owners can speak privately one on one for trade talks - but make it a 5-10 minutes on the clock thing.

I like that idea better. I know over on Reddit they do these and they use an IRC like you're describing, and they go through 3 rounds in about 3 hours. I usually just spectate them since I don't use Reddit, but they're fun to watch.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I think that would prove to be a little difficult, considering our membership is "World Wide" and all the different time zones. I doubt the Jets Fan Base is that spread out!(y):D