ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I have a pick ready, but I'm looking at trade options at the moment, and I have to wait for some people to get online. I already have an unofficial agreement with someone, and in the sake of saving time, if they agree officially, I'll go with that even if I may get a better offer later.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I have a pick ready, but I'm looking at trade options at the moment, and I have to wait for some people to get online. I already have an unofficial agreement with someone, and in the sake of saving time, if they agree officially, I'll go with that even if I may get a better offer later.
Dam I knew I should have taken me sweet time

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.jpg

Alan

Legend
TheDYVKX in a HUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY:
I've been waiting FOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR.
Dress slowly when you are in a hurry.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
People are frustrating. They've been online the entire day, but as soon as I need to pick, they suddenly aren't available. I know it hasn't been long, but let's go!!!

Alan

Legend
TheDYVKX pish poshing my advice:
What does that even mean? Did you get that from a fortune cookie?
From real life. I have many times in the past got something caught in my zipper when I was hurrying. Relax my friend. If this mock ended tomorrow what would you do then?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
From real life. I have many times in the past got something caught in my zipper when I was hurrying. Relax my friend. If this mock ended tomorrow what would you do then?

Start a new one and do it all over again.

Alan

Legend
So you're saying you guys are going to, upon further review, not like your picks and try to do better next time? I ask because otherwise it would end up just the same wouldn't it?

Now, if we somehow manage to finish 5 rounds before the real draft starts we COULD go another one or two rounds but that would require unanimous support as we're having trouble getting 32.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So you're saying you guys are going to, upon further review, not like your picks and try to do better next time? I ask because otherwise it would end up just the same wouldn't it?

Now, if we somehow manage to finish 5 rounds before the real draft starts we COULD go another one or two rounds but that would require unanimous support as we're having trouble getting 32.
Could always go with what you can get for people say 15 or so that you know will be on for their picks and just rotate. Go 1-15 then person 1 goes again with pick 16 so on and so forth. Done those before.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

I think it's fun, doing different scenarios, different trades, making different selections, and then seeing your end result.