ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Washington Redskins select Braxton Miller WR Ohio State University.

Strengths: Combine results of 4.5 seconds in the 40-yard dash, 35 inch vertical jump, 10 feet 3 inches in the broad jump….NFL size with room to be in the 210 lb range…..Plenty of burst and acceleration to create separation in his routes….Solid ability as a route runner given only one season of WR experience…..Applies very impressive hand/eye coordination & concentration…..Exceptional footwork…..Able to score or create big plays at any point on the field….Plays with a chip on his shoulder….Displays leadership by willingness to learn and sharpen football IQ….Impressive Senior Bowl week showed he’s further along than expected.
Nice pick. I knew he go higher than most people thought, but I'm a bit surprised he gets pick before Corey Coleman!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The NYG will be off the grid for the next 9-10 hrs, but at this rate i won't be picking again for at least a week anyway.

Some of you really should consider not signing up for these things. To pop into this thread while on the clock and then disappear for the next 12 hrs is just disrespectful, especially in the age where everyone has their heads buried in a smartphone all day no matter where you are or what you're doing.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
With the 22nd pick in the 2016 ROD NFL mock draft, the Houston Texans select......

Hunter Henry, TE, Arkansas
usa-today-8221424.0.0.jpg

Really wanted Coleman here and not that big on Fuller. Could of gone D-line but D-line depth so deep this year I will hold off for now.

The Texans have a RB, QB and stud WR in Hopkins and Strong still has a chance to be a good #2 if he develops more. What they are missing though is a stud do-it-all TE who has been compared to Travis Kelce. The unanimous top TE in the class may being going a little for some, but not in the Texans eyes. Osweiler will have a new weapon that wont only be a safety net but someone to stretch the seem and block for him and Miller. A good TE is a qb's best friend!!

@Killgasm , your time to shine!!!
@hotanez , your on deck

*I am looking to move up into the early 2nd round from #52, if anyone is intrigued pm me.

The Broncos say, "Tron is a bitch!"

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going into a meeting. 6pm pst is the next time Seattle will be available for their pick.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I'm here all day and the way this has traveled so far at times, I might need to be. :)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm traveling down the East coast but will probably get a hotel when I reach South Carolina. Maybe it'll be my pick by then.

Alan

Legend
Dieter the Brock with part of the story:
@Alan already has hotanez pick from when he was in Mexico - let's Roll!!!
Yes I do but why do you think he said this "I'm back in the good old USA so I should have no problem making my picks" in his last post?

I'll make a pick for him from his list if necessary but I don't think that will happen.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Yes I do but why do you think he said this "I'm back in the good old USA so I should have no problem making my picks" in his last post?

I'll make a pick for him from his list if necessary but I don't think that will happen.

I've been waiting FOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR.

If he can hurry up, that'd be swell.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I've been waiting FOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR.

If he can hurry up, that'd be swell.

I'm wondering why we based this draft on individual time zones for us players if we were still going to allow up to 12 hours per draft pick, … maybe next time a 4 hour window and a more democratic method to choose picks when the player goes M.I.A. jmo.