ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Updates to the list are going to be slow in coming the remainder of the evening because I'm having a colonoscopy tomorrow morning and at 1700 hours I'm going to start taking the solution designed to clean out my system. I'll probably be spending most of the rest of the evening on the pot so please put the next guy on the clock. I'll update the list and deadlines when I can.
33816155-fawn-french-bulldog-dog-sitting-on-toilet-and-reading-magazine.jpg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Updates to the list are going to be slow in coming the remainder of the evening because I'm having a colonoscopy tomorrow morning and at 1700 hours I'm going to start taking the solution designed to clean out my system. I'll probably be spending most of the rest of the evening on the pot so please put the next guy on the clock. I'll update the list and deadlines when I can.
33816155-fawn-french-bulldog-dog-sitting-on-toilet-and-reading-magazine.jpg

That liquid solution is god awful, what flavor did you pick ? It's nasty, but some doctors will allow you to add some gatorade to help get it down. Make sure you call first though. That final pint is a killer, but it definitely works, so don't go dancing tonight.

:banana:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
With the 18th pick of the 2016 NFL draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Cody Whitehair. Guard, Kansas State.
image.jpeg

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With the #19 pick of the 2016 R.O.D MOCK DRAFT the Buffalo Bills select

Darron Lee LB Ohio State

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Man! This is one of the best run mocks and it's moving nicely.

(y)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
With the 15th Pick the Rams select CB Mackensie Alexander, Clemson.

Im sure this will go over like a Led Zeppelin but with our first 2 options are off the board Alexander was the highest graded player on the board.
Nice pick. Obviously you were looking to trade down there, which would have been the right move IMO.
I give you one of these for NOT picking Paxton Lynch...
upload_2016-3-30_15-35-46.jpeg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With the #19 pick of the 2016 R.O.D MOCK DRAFT the Buffalo Bills select

Darron Lee LB Ohio State

Great Pick T-Rex!! I'm surprised he lasted this Long!! I'm Jealous!!
He had a great combine, bright young man, SPARQ score of 140.1, I can't think of anyone with a higher score off the top of my head!!(y)(y)(y)(y)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Look at all these people with normal lives and things to do. Who does that anymore? You're supposed to be making your draft selections on ROD. Get your priorities straight.
Well, with EVERYONE and EVERYTHING mobile these days....

...and I'm about as mobileLESS as anybody. Still don't use a smartphone because when i'm home i'm constantly on the internet and the last thing my life needs is more internet(when i'm not at home).