ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I still have a handful of guys that I'm after - I'm a happy man
I hope you get the best ones on your List! The Bears have always been a kind-of 2nd favorite team to me! My Family comes from a small town, about 50 miles due-East of Chicago, but in Indiana! The whole town are Bears Fans!!:D

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I hope you get the best ones on your List! The Bears have always been a kind-of 2nd favorite team to me! My Family comes from a small town, about 50 miles due-East of Chicago, but in Indiana! The whole town are Bears Fans!!:D

I was really pleased when I got the Bears, I was supposed to move to Chicago a few years back on a scholarship and to try out for the Bears as a PR, I'd been seen by someone from the organisation playing rugby - unfortunately, I injured my shoulder during that season, ending both my rugby career and any chance of playing American Football - it's the biggest disappointment of my life...

Ever since though, the Bears have a place in my heart :)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
The Eagles Picks to date are;
* RB - Ezekeil Elliott
* OT - Shon Coleamn
* SS - Miles Killebrew
* CB - Will Redmond
* DT - Javon Hargrave
* MLB - Nick Vigil
* WR - Kolby Listenbee
* DE - Jason Fanaika

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THE EAGLES TWO 7TH ROUND PICKS, I'M LOOKING TO TRADE BACK UP INTO THE 6TH ROUND!!
thats a nice draft @DaveFan'51 - there's a few guys on there that were on my hitlist :)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was really pleased when I got the Bears, I was supposed to move to Chicago a few years back on a scholarship and to try out for the Bears as a PR, I'd been seen by someone from the organisation playing rugby - unfortunately, I injured my shoulder during that season, ending both my rugby career and any chance of playing American Football - it's the biggest disappointment of my life...

Ever since though, the Bears have a place in my heart :)
It didn't hurt that "Lovie Smith" was their HC for a while!!:D

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm really happy with my draft to date

ROD Mock Draft - Bears

R1 - Leonard Floyd - OLB / ILB (Georgia)
R2 - Will Fuller - WR (Notre Dame)
R2 - Kendall Fuller - CB (Virginia Tech)
R3 - no pick (trade up to R2)
R4 - no pick (trade back to R5) + Jarryd Hayne - RB (SF)
R5 - D.J Reader - DT - Clemson
R5 - Thomas Duarte - TE - UCLA
R5 - Mike Bercovici - QB - Arizona State
R6 - Ka'imi Fairbairn, K, UCLA

AND I have 2 picks left :)

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Then he doesn't deserve to participate anymore. He was online two hours ago. And been on the clock like 8 hours. No excuse. Community pick?

Yeah let's do a community pick. You guys know the drill, nominate names for the Rams, first player with three nominations wins.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Anyone have the picks already chosen for the Rams to date to hand?