ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I have to stick to my "Big Board" on this one! In case this is the last round of our Draft!!

With the 164th pick the Eagles pick WR - Kolby Listenbee - TCU. the kids fast 4.35 40 yrd. dash / Has a vert of 35.5 /and a Broad of 10 ft 9 inches. He also has a SPARQ score of 122.7

Eagles Draft:
* 1st Rnd. #8 - RB - Ezekeil Elliott
* 3rd Rnd. #77 - OT - Shon Coleman
* 3rd Rnd. #79 - SS - Miles Killebrew
* 4th Rnd. #100 - CB - Will Redmond
* 4th Rnd. #123 - DT - Javon Hargrave
* 5th Rnd. #153 - MLB - Nick Vigil
* 5th Rnd. #164 - WR - Kolby Listenbee

Nice pick. I had him on my list. A few others ahead of him, but not a bad pick at this part of the draft.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nice pick. I had him on my list. A few others ahead of him, but not a bad pick at this part of the draft.
This^ is were the SPARQ score came into play with me, I had a couple WR's together and I used the SPARQ to separate them!

Alan

Legend
Riverumbbq planning for the end times:
Being that TheDYVKX has been 'under the weather', should we assume the ROD draft will come to an end following the 5'th round, or have provisions been made to carry on?
You'd need to ask @TheDYVKX that question but I doubt he knows the answer until after his tests are completed. I have my doubts anyone will step up to the plate if he's unable. I'm not even sure he's gotten a response from all the present GMs yet. Last I heard it had only been half of them with 3 saying they wouldn't continue. When you add in Rynie that makes 4 already for which someone else would have to pick and that's not counting the other GMs who haven't responded (to my knowledge).

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Yep! He pick once, then Gandalf picked real quick, I popped up, real quick, and then @JRobinson had left the house! Must have had work to do or something! IDK!!

He's a tease. Takes 11 hours for his first couple picks. Then an hour for the last one, and now back to 11 hours. I was hoping to get my last pick in this week.

Alan

Legend
The stress test was negative so I appear to be OK although my wife uses a different adjective in her description of me. :LOL:

@JRobinson is still on the clock.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He's a tease. Takes 11 hours for his first couple picks. Then an hour for the last one, and now back to 11 hours. I was hoping to get my last pick in this week.
" .. Tomorrow, Tomorrow, there's always Tomorrow." as the song goes!!:D

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Im ready for my pick. Hope JRobinson makes his before I have to go to bed.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Funny is probably not the word I should use but I had an incident of angina myself on Tuesday. I was at my cardiologist's office yesterday where they did an EKG and, among other things, they found I had an irregular heartbeat. I'm going in for a stress test at 1500 hours today. I could be looking at my third heart operation shortly so let's pull for each other. There's a good chance I won't be going on my vacation the 24th. :(

So I'm right there with you brother. It must be the season for it.

The stress test was negative so I appear to be OK although my wife uses a different adjective in her description of me. :LOL:

@JRobinson is still on the clock.

Good to hear, glad you're fine, and thank you for making my pick. They finished all my tests and my EKG, chest x-ray and all that were fine, so no heart problems evidently. They diagnosed me with "costochondritis" which is probably Latin for pain in the ass. Guess it's just a pain tolerance deal, so all should be good. I've never been repeatedly stabbed like Julius Caesar was, but I imagine it'd feel something like this.

"Et tu, Brute?"

Alan

Legend
TheDYVKX making it simple:
They diagnosed me with "costochondritis" which is probably Latin for pain in the ass. Guess it's just a pain tolerance deal, so all should be good. I've never been repeatedly stabbed like Julius Caesar was, but I imagine it'd feel something like this.
It's eerie that my wife's common description of me is "pain in the ass" and now she can just shorten it to "costochondritis" which SHOULD make her happy. :cautious::unsure::LOL:

Good to hear that you're OK too. What's up with round 6 & 7?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
It's eerie that my wife's common description of me is "pain in the ass" and now she can just shorten it to "costochondritis" which SHOULD make her happy. :cautious::unsure::LOL:

Good to hear that you're OK too. What's up with round 6 & 7?
:ROFLMAO:

As far as I know, it's still happening. I have 21 yes votes and 5 no votes (including Rynie). I need 5 more votes to continue. I'm pretty sure I can still run it as I'm bedridden for a while.

Last edited:

Alan

Legend
TheDYVKX willing to take one for the team:
As far as I know, it's still happening. I have 21 yes votes and 5 no votes (including Rynie). I need 5 more votes to continue. I'm pretty sure I can still run it as I'm bedridden for a while.
Who's going to pick for the teams without a GM?

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
With pick #163 the New Orleans Saints select...Deandre Houston- Carson, FS, William & Mary.

@DaveFan'51 is up next

Off to work.
Have a GREAT Day guys!

Ahhhh. The rest of my board is being raped by the picks in this round. Great going guys!!

Great pick Gandalf. I was sure he would last until the 6th. I almost took him at the bottom of the 4th.