ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ravens select CB Rashard Robinson, LSU
Another real nice pick Merlin! Robinson very athletic, Has a 106.5 SPARQ score with a 35.5 vert. he's going to cause people problems!! He probably should put on some weight though at 6 ft 1/ he only weighs 171!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Nice Pick Jack!! 1st Kicker off the Board, and you got the BEST one!! You know your going to hate yourself, IF in the real Draft the 49ers follow your lead and take him!!:rolllaugh::mrburnsevil:" Really nice pick my Brother!!(y)(y)

If the 9ers have my draft in general, I'm going to be pissed.

Buckner, Smith, McGovern, Prescott and Aguayo is a lights out draft. In my opinion of course.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So I guess @Rynie is up... I hope @Ramhusker isn't holding his breath

d0cbDgo.jpg

I hate the Cowboys, " And moments like this don't make me like them any more!"

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If the 9ers have my draft in general, I'm going to be pissed.

Buckner, Smith, McGovern, Prescott and Aguayo is a lights out draft. In my opinion of course.
:thinking:I doubt anyone in the 9er HQ is Listening to us! Their not THAT intelligent!!:LOL::D

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
At this stage, I could probably tell y'all who I'm going to pick but knowing my luck Rynie would show up then. Hey, maybe that is what I should do?????

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just letting you guys know, I'm headed to the hospital or a clinic because there may be something wrong with my heart or my chest or something. Guess I shouldn't have eaten so many cheeseburgers. Hopefully it's nothing, but if I'm not on for a while, you know why. Fingers crossed.
A few years ago, I thought I was having a stroke. I went to the ER and found out I had acid reflux. Acid reflux can do some weird fucking shit to you. Cheeseburgers have given me problems as well.I have had strange symptoms, but I take 3 or 4 tums and it goes away.
Good Luck.
Take care!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
A few years ago, I thought I was having a stroke. I went to the ER and found out I had acid reflux. Acid reflux can do some weird freaking crap to you. Cheeseburgers have given me problems as well.I have had strange symptoms, but I take 3 or 4 tums and it goes away.
Good Luck.
Take care!
Ah man, I forgot about DYVKX going to the doctor. Anyone heard from him since? If it's like here and he went to the ER, he'll be there all night. Of course, if he's having chest pains, they'll at least get him back for examination pretty quick. Here's to it just being a little angina.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ah man, I forgot about DYVKX going to the doctor. Anyone heard from him since? If it's like here and he went to the ER, he'll be there all night. Of course, if he's having chest pains, they'll at least get him back for examination pretty quick. Here's to it just being a little angina.
Yeah, usually if you tell them you think you are having a stroke or heart attack they will get you in quick.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Guys, I'm off the grid for a couple of hours. I have sent my pick to Alan if it gets to my pick in my absence.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hope you feel better SP.

Have woken up with an even worse head - its what comes from burning the midnight oil editing a corporate video for the last week - having serious difficulty looking at my screen - going to see who's up next then i may have to crash, to quote Skid Row, in a darkened room

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
With the 133rd pick of the ROD Mock Draft, the San Francisco 49ers pick K Roberto Aguayo. With TE Adams getting taken a couple spots before us, we decide to fill a hole on the team with the nations top kicker. Typically a fourth is high for a kicker. But he's well worth the selection View attachment 12970 View attachment 12971

Damn you, Damn you, damn you.....