ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I was worried there was going to be run on RB's so couldn't help myself. I had to trade up.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I feel violated. The Broncos, in the alternate universe,now have the 157th pick (5th round) acquired from the Jets for OT Ryan Clady but here the 157th is already owned by the Titans.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well, it's just about 2400 hours on the East Coast. Time for me to turn into a Pumpkin. See you Gents in the Morning!!:sleep:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Apparently I have posted 170 times in this thread. That is 4.3% of my total posts. Interesting.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I guess I'm going to bed and when it's my turn I'm going to take all 12 hours to pick :hijack:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I
I guess I'm going to bed and when it's my turn I'm going to take all 12 hours to pick :hijack:
I offered him a trade about 30 minutes too late I guess, otherwise we'd still be moving a little bit.