ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Gandalf wondering about efficacy:
Do e-cigs really work? Everyone I know who tried them switched back. My wife used the patches and has been smoke free for years. It's a hard habit to kick though.
Worked like a champ for my son and his girlfriend. Only costs them about $30 per month too.

It's all about how long you give it. Do it for two months and you prefer them.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Look....i'll make this real nice n clear....
200.gif

ivj3zg9.jpg

rotfl.PNG

You tell um Mojo!!!

Fist Bump.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
PressureD41 just sent the draft into a chaotic tornado. Chaos has ensued...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Was all mind manipulation to make Boston Ram want to select Murphy. That clever clever man...:mrburnsevil:
But of course. Who needs a good OT anyway, all the teams in the league are stacked with them!:flanders:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
We should have given the GM(@Alan) our cell numbers. That way when we're on the clock, someone can text the person.

Alan

Legend
JackDRams looking to overburden me:
We should have given the GM(@Alan) our cell numbers. That way when we're on the clock, someone can text the person.
That sounds good in theory but I have a temperature of 101.4F (38.56 degrees Celsius for all you foreigners:LOL:) right now and I'm barely here at all right now.