LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Like fearsomefour I went to see Longlegs with the expectation of a thriller in the SOTL/Zodiac/Se7en mold.

Nic Cage fan also, along with Maika Monroe and Alicia Witt.

Disappointed they didn't follow through with what they set up. According to the director it was a conscious choice to get the audience to believe they were watching one thing, only to have it turn out to be another.

Movie has its creepy moments but not really menacing. 6/10.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Deadpool and Wolverine

huummm............

I've never been a fan of multiverse / time travel story lines , and I'm not talking just about Marvel movies just over all

and the TVA plays a major part in this movie , if you've watched season one and two of Loki , then you are familiar with the TVA and all that involves

and for those who haven't watched Loki , you should still be able to atleast figure out the base of the story

the plot of the movie was OK ,, more multiverse stuff , ,the bad guy / gal , will be mostly forgettable

but what most people will want to know is , how are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman ?

fantastic , even though the main plot of the movie so-so

it was so much fun

there are ALOT of Marvel / FOX / Disney / MCU / X-Men jokes in this movie , for those that haven't been playing along at home for the last 15 years or so , will probably miss quite a few

a bunch of guest appearances / cameos , so try to avoid as many spoilers as you can

even mine..................LOL

hard to review this movie

I give it a 8/10

spoilers , I do recommend watching the movie first , the surprises where half the fun , I tried to avoid as many as I could

not sure how many know , but , Channing Tatum has been trying to play Gambit for years now , been trying to get his own Gambit movie . it's been , on again , off again so many time , let me just say , this is my opinion , but Channing Tatum is a horrible Gambit , and should never be allowed anywhere near that character again.....................lol

I like Channing Tatum , but not as gambit

GTZBqqQWIAAf2FL.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Deadpool and Wolverine

huummm............

I've never been a fan of multiverse / time travel story lines , and I'm not talking just about Marvel movies just over all

and the TVA plays a major part in this movie , if you've watched season one and two of Loki , then you are familiar with the TVA and all that involves

and for those who haven't watched Loki , you should still be able to atleast figure out the base of the story

the plot of the movie was OK ,, more multiverse stuff , ,the bad guy / gal , will be mostly forgettable

but what most people will want to know is , how are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman ?

it was so much fun

there are ALOT of Marvel / FOX / Disney / MCU / X-Men jokes in this movie , for those that haven't been playing along at home for the last 15 years or so , will probably miss quite a few

a bunch of guest appearances / cameos , so try to avoid as many spoilers as you can

I give it a 8/10

spoilers , I do recommend watching the movie first , the surprises where half the fun , I tried to avoid as many as I could

not sure how many know , but , Channing Tatum has been trying to play Gambit for years now , been trying to get his own Gambit movie . it's been , on again , off again so many time , let me just say , this is my opinion , but Channing Tatum is a horrible Gambit , and should never be allowed anywhere near that character again.....................lol

GTZBqqQWIAAf2FL.jpg

Well, considering that Channing Tatum, if I do recall correct, played an excellent Southern accented Statesman in Kingsman 2 (honestly, I loved him in that role), that may be the reason why they chose him for the Louisiana-based Gambit.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Well, considering that Channing Tatum, if I do recall correct, played an excellent Southern accented Statesman in Kingsman 2 (honestly, I loved him in that role), that may be the reason why they chose him for the Louisiana-based Gambit.
Yea , I'm glad that Ryan Reynolds , or Disney , or whoever finally let Channing Tatum play Gambit , after all these years of him trying

They do make several jokes about his southern accent which were funny

but , he's just not Gambit

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Deadpool and Wolverine

huummm............

it was so much fun

I give it a 8/10

GTZBqqQWIAAf2FL.jpg

I loved the movie. 10/10

Comic accurate Gambit in an MCU movie is something i never thought id see. But Jennifer Garner Elektra AND WESLEY SNIPES BLADE too! But my favoritewas X23 signature growl and slicing Juggernauts ankles off to stop him from Juggernauting

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Deadpool and Wolverine

huummm............

it was so much fun

I give it a 8/10

GTZBqqQWIAAf2FL.jpg
I’m not a fan of the Multiverse theme either. It always felt like Marvrl ran out of material and they decided to make the multiverse, so they never would run out again.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Despicable Me 4 :

5.6/10 i'm being nice with a 6. this is what happens when the money making machine no longer has to try. the only upholding grace are the minions, but even their gags aren't enough. and of course, let's add some more yellow bugs to have more items to sell at xmas time.
silly plot. sillier execution. Gru's new arch enemy breaks out of (what else) an unbreakable prison. then, with stunning accuracy towards idiocy, the something villains league decides to hide Gru and his wife & kids in a witness protection program. not like anyone would notice an oddly shaped, bald headed poor russian accented guy dressed like an emo despite the warm weather. and cue the red haired girl (not peanuts) like the one in stranger things. when is the final season of that show anyway ? 11 is an adult now. see what georgee rr martini has done to timely writing ?!?
the girls did their typical cameos. they don't change. just like the peanuts gang. always the same. always. and the new kid is a remarkable image of another kid from another animated universe (incredibles-- who will also spew out another sequel soon 2025).
luckily this was a free viewing due to having streaming service with someone. i'm glad i bailed out on watching it on a big screen and wastin $50.
if you want some good, down to earth chuckling, then I'd suggest an evening with good drink and or friends and watch ZOMBEAVERS !!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

WTF? Awful doesn't really describe it. We went to see it in a 4DX theater. Not only was the movie terrible, but the effects didn't really go with what you were watching.

5 of us went to it. 5 of us were in awe at the lack of cohesiveness or rationale for the characters or what they were doing at any given time. Most of the main characters were there to be there. Michael Keaton was maybe the bright spot in the movie and even his role was ruined by the poor writing.

Over all rating 2/10

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

WTF? Awful doesn't really describe it. We went to see it in a 4DX theater. Not only was the movie terrible, but the effects didn't really go with what you were watching.

5 of us went to it. 5 of us were in awe at the lack of cohesiveness or rationale for the characters or what they were doing at any given time. Most of the main characters were there to be there. Michael Keaton was maybe the bright spot in the movie and even his role was ruined by the poor writing.

Over all rating 2/10
This is very disappointing.
I had high hopes.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Red River (Howard Hawks, 1948)
May be the best western ever or at least right up near the top.
The orig….not the James Arness remake with Bruce Boxlieter……

one of the greatest lines in any movie……Groot (the irreplaceable Walter Brennen) is arguing with Two Jaw Crow, the Indian Groot lost his store teeth to in a bunkhouse poker game. Groot claimed he needed his teeth back to help keep the dust kicked up by the cattle from getting in his mouth…..

”Keep face closed, dust not get in” was Crow’s reply.

Groot then laments he’s eaten enough dust to be declared his own territory

“ Bet I ate ten pounds in the last sixteen days. Before this shenanigan is over, I'll probably eat enough land to incorporate me in the Union. The state of Groot”

lol

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Yea , I'm glad that Ryan Reynolds , or Disney , or whoever finally let Channing Tatum play Gambit , after all these years of him trying

They do make several jokes about his southern accent which were funny

but , he's just not Gambit
Best sounding was in The Big Easy. They sounded like they had been couched by Justin Wilson

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This is very disappointing.
I had high hopes.
We all did too. There were five of us and we all loved the original. What a let down. It really was like they were selling the fact that it was most of the original cast but then threw in a couple current big names and Wilem Dafoe (sp?) so that people would go "Ooh". I really like Wilem a lot. What a waste of having him in a movie.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
The orig….not the James Arness remake with Bruce Boxlieter……

one of the greatest lines in any movie……Groot (the irreplaceable Walter Brennen) is arguing with Two Jaw Crow, the Indian Groot lost his store teeth to in a bunkhouse poker game. Groot claimed he needed his teeth back to help keep the dust kicked up by the cattle from getting in his mouth…..

”Keep face closed, dust not get in” was Crow’s reply.

Groot then laments he’s eaten enough dust to be declared his own territory

“ Bet I ate ten pounds in the last sixteen days. Before this shenanigan is over, I'll probably eat enough land to incorporate me in the Union. The state of Groot”

lol
PS……I have a copy in my DVR cue with El Dorado, Rio Bravo, The Searchers and a couple other non-Duke classics like Casablanca and Sergeant York

just in case there isn’t anything on and it’s too cold to go fishing

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Red River (Howard Hawks, 1948)
May be the best western ever or at least right up near the top.
My favs…..in no certain order…….

Oldies……
The Cowboys ( “NOT cowmen, cowBOYS”)
True Grit (original)
The Train Robbers
Original Red River
Rio Bravo (I always sing along with Dino and Ricky)
El Dorado
The Shootist
The Searchers
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
High Noon
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
The Outlaw Josey Wales
The Magnificent 7 (original)
Once Upon A Time in The West (cuz I could watch Claudia Cardinale with the sound off)
Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid
Tom Horn
The Wild Bunch
The Professionals
Hombre
Sergeant Rutledge
My Darling Clementine

Jeremiah Johnson (???)

more recent…….
Open Range
Silverado
The Long Riders
Tombstone
Unforgiven
Appaloosa (not The Appaloosa with Brando)

I‘m sure I’ve missed many but there are plenty to have at. Enjoy