LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Godzilla , minus one

Is now streaming on Netflix

7.5 / 10

I had heard such great things about this movie , so maybe I was a little disappointed

Godzilla is hardly even in it , it's a two hour movie , and Godzilla himself is only in for like 10 minutes , maybe , most of what you see of him in the trailers is about it

Overall , still a very good and entertaining movie

Godzilla is a beast

View: https://youtu.be/VvSrHIX5a-0?si=v3MJebE0HV4fl5yk

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Godzilla , minus one

7.5 / 10

I had heard such great things about this movie , so maybe I was a little disappointed

Godzilla is hardly even in it , it's a two hour movie , and Godzilla himself is only in for like 10 minutes , maybe , most of what you see of him in the trailers is about it

Godzilla is a beast

The new Godzilla vs Kong is really badass. The monsters are almost always on the screen... and there's more monsters than just the 2 in the title... LOTS more.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The new Godzilla vs Kong is really badass. The monsters are almost always on the screen... and there's more monsters than just the 2 in the title... LOTS more.

If a living Anguirus (because the only hint was that he was dead) isn't in that movie, I ain't watching it. Anguirus is my favorite kaiju of all time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If a living Anguirus (because the only hint was that he was dead) isn't in that movie, I ain't watching it. Anguirus is my favorite kaiju of all time.

You're gonna have to watch if you want to find out. There's so many monsters.

dang

Legend
Saw Civil War (2024) last weekend. Terrible movie. Got good ratings for whatever reason. Dont waste your fucking time.
Thought provoking but confusing. I took it as in the end everyone was ultimately fighting their own civil wars based on their beliefs and fears.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The wife and I watched Reptile on Netflix last night. Writing, direction, and acting is really good, but the damn thing is so long. I can't sit for that long and 2 hours and twenty minutes is a lifetime. I would recommend it, though.

8/10

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Kingdom Of The Planet Of The Apes.

Mediocre; storyline thin, at best, and didn’t fit into the chronology particularly well.

7/10, only because I’ve been down the pub and am probably seeing double.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Watched Nope on Netflix last night. Low budget but entertaining; some really good performances from relatively unknown actors.

8/10.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Kingdom Of The Planet Of The Apes.

Mediocre; storyline thin, at best, and didn’t fit into the chronology particularly well.

7/10, only because I’ve been down the pub and am probably seeing double.
Yes, it was a predictable story. The first 20-30min was kind of slow, too… But I was entertained by the movie.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Oppenheimer

6/10

I liked it, but didn’t love it.

The Manhattan project is a great story on its own, so I was expecting something great.
Especially with the quality of actors in this film.

The biggest problem I had, was I believe they tried to get to cute with it. For 2 of the 3 hours of the movie, I felt like I was watching a montage.

The artistic direction of the film, just didn’t do it for me.

It’s still a good movie though and worth the watch.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oppenheimer

6/10

I liked it, but didn’t love it.

The Manhattan project is a great story on its own, so I was expecting something great.
Especially with the quality of actors in this film.

The biggest problem I had, was I believe they tried to get to cute with it. For 2 of the 3 hours of the movie, I felt like I was watching a montage.

The artistic direction of the film, just didn’t do it for me.

It’s still a good movie though and worth the watch.
I couldnt even make it thru the movie, was so annoyed by the back and forth timelines etc
Montage is the best way to describe it.
I think I might watch the last half hour or so and then try the whole thing again

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Beverly Hills Cop Axel F

it was , OKish

at just under 2 hours , it's a easy enough watch

I always loved the original one , I don't really remember much about the two sequels

I'm not sure what has happened to Eddie Murphy , he just doesn't have it anymore , this new movie just doesn't have the same humor and charm as the original

alot of the original cast is back , and then throw in Kevin Bacon , Paul Reiser and Joseph Gordon-Levitt , so it has a really great cast

no Lisa Eilbacher , sadly though , she was such a cutie

Eddie Murphy has a few funny lines , but , it just not the same ,

over all , I'd give it a "C"

like I said , it's an easy watch , but it doesn't bring anything new to the series , just more of the same

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoxhkE_U3Ww

70ac46ce5b7847cfd04f095a26565a76.jpg

dang

Legend
Godzilla , minus one

7.5 / 10

Godzilla is a beast

Godzilla Minus One is a good movie. Theres a real story imbedded in the Godzilla storyline. Plus when there is Godzilla action it looks pretty damn great. Not your usual decent but obvious computer generated effects.
On the other hand if you like non stop computer generated effects but no story then catch Godzilla x Kong.
My money is one Godzilla Minus One with a rating of 8.5/10. Godzilla x Kong gets a rating of 6/10.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too late to edit my previous post, but I started the Beverly Hills Cop movie and boy it is dreadful

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Just watched The Crow (1994 version) again, and I remember just why I loved it so much. The darkness of the atmosphere, the cast of characters being on point, amazing performances all around, the sheer brutality of vengeance.

All my love for this movie, and I have no idea why they're remaking Eric Draven's character.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just watched The Crow (1994 version) again, and I remember just why I loved it so much. The darkness of the atmosphere, the cast of characters being on point, amazing performances all around, the sheer brutality of vengeance.

All my love for this movie, and I have no idea why they're remaking Eric Draven's character.
Watched it a couple weeks ago with my 19 year old daughter. Was a little worried that the special effects and terrible acting would have her disinterested, but it’s such a classic and delivered.
I don’t get why the remake either. The og movie was so true to form to the graphic novels as well, so it’s not like the “new” version would tell the tale.
And dayum that soundtrack still hits

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't miss many Nick Cage movies.....which is sort of tough because he makes so damn many.

Went and saw Longlegs.

A fair amount of hype as a Silence of the Lambs sort of thriller/horror movie.

There were certainly big nods to Silence of the Lambs and the great Zodiac movie.

It doesn't hold up however. The movie couldn't decide if it was going to be a supernatural thriller, a horror flick or something else.
A strange and rambling story.
A slow train to nothingness.

4/10.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't miss many Nick Cage movies.....which is sort of tough because he makes so damn many.

Went and saw Longlegs.

A fair amount of hype as a Silence of the Lambs sort of thriller/horror movie.

There were certainly big nods to Silence of the Lambs and the great Zodiac movie.

It doesn't hold up however. The movie couldn't decide if it was going to be a supernatural thriller, a horror flick or something else.
A strange and rambling story.
A slow train to nothingness.

4/10.
I may have to watch it anyway. The wife and I both really like Cage.