Quirky Talents

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I can sleep with my eyes open. I could also sleep sitting up straight, head up and all in my younger days.

I can roll my eyes back in my head so only the white shows too.

Tano

Legend
When I drop things I can sometimes catch it before it hits the ground. That's it for me.
And you know what sucks about that talent, the majority of the time when I make an amazing catch, no one is around to see it.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I am a deadeye with large rubber bands. Flying insects cannot hide on high walls or ceiling from me.

Tano

Legend
I can sleep with my eyes open. I could also sleep sitting up straight, head up and all in my younger days.

I can roll my eyes back in my head so only the white shows too.
I could have sworn you were a guy

1628271428657.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bonnie Consuelo, you old bastid! I remember her too and I haven't thought of her in at least 40 years! Here's a short clip. It's insane as to how dexterous she is with a knife while cutting an apple....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3dXwfwKILo

Yeah, that must be her. That was the same degree of impressive!

I seem to remember brown shoulder length hair, however. But that’s a long time ago.

rdw

Pro Bowler
I can rotate my tongue left-right-left-right very quickly.
Can juggle.
I can hold my breath for a pretty long time. I had a chest x-ray once and they told me I had lungs like a Samoan.
That's all I got.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You ever wake up after dirt starts to cover the casket?
Lol nope but ppl have wondered if I had died in the past. Some thought I was awake and said they talked to me for several minutes before realizing I was asleep.

A bad side effect is that I have dry eyes. I have to add drops twice a day.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can spin a basketball on every finger & thumb on both hands.

I can juggle 5 racket balls.

Every time I read this thread I think of more stuff lol

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I see patterns. Realizing I'm on the autistic spectrum and I've figured out patterns that even experts and PhDs hadn't figured out.

I also know when a close family member is gonna die. Don't ask me how. I just...know. I'll get a feeling that I HAVE to visit a family member.

It's happened enough times that the last time I had that feeling, I told my mom and right there, she got online and booked us 2 tickets to LA. No questions, just move and move quickly.

Unfortunately, it's gotten to the point that relatives that don't live close would be leery if I just called and said I wanted to visit out of the blue.