Puka Injury Update (not serious)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Please lord, don't let this be the injury year from hell. Get them all healthy quickly.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
WR is my least worry spot. A healthy Oline and Stafford and I could be a star WR.....lol :)
1725917983243.png

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I think we'll be okay without Puka for a little while. Especially the way Tyler Johnson played in the game, and having Kupp back looking like his old self. Parkinson looks like a legit receiving threat as well.

Our Oline is what scares me.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think we'll be okay without Puka for a little while. Especially the way Tyler Johnson played in the game, and having Kupp back looking like his old self. Parkinson looks like a legit receiving threat as well.

A struggling OL keeps Parkinson in to block more often...So that hurts his production.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm the exact opposite as most here. I think missing puka is a body blow to the offense. His yac ability will be sorely missed moving forward. We saw it with every catch in the game, he just knows how to get many extra yards after he secures the ball.

Get well soon puka.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life

maybe having Puka out it will make McVay use more 2 TE sets to help the Oline and defenses would have to respect both Allen and Parkindon as receiving threats.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
maybe having Puka out it will make McVay use more 2 TE sets to help the Oline and defenses would have to respect both Allen and Parkindon as receiving threats.

We are talking about McVay, right? Not happening, haha. It's 11 personnel or bust.

jap

Legend
Well, AD puts workout warriors to shame. Few players, especially Olinemen work their bodies to the extent that he does year round.
Didn't Cooper Kupp, an extreme workout warrior himself, state that AD99's workouts were insane?

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
WR is my least worry spot. A healthy Oline and Stafford and I could be a star WR.....lol :)
I'm with you because of what I saw from Kupp yesterday. We can survive one of those two going down just like last year.

But there is no surviving a decimated OL. We need health there pronto.