PREGAME Pregame Thread - Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, Stafford should be used to cold games, snow and rain coming from the NFC Central.

I think rain will have the biggest affect on receivers catching the ball, so they need to glove up. Also, the affect on ball carriers fumbling.

This may be another high turnover agonizing game to watch.

Does anyone think Mr. Pass-Happy McVay will abandon the pass because of rain? I bet he doesn't. He just can't help himself.
I call Sean the Mad Bomber.... Cuz, damn! ~ M. Martz

Ellard80

Legend
I might prefer a bad weather game.
Stay focused on the ground game
Nah we dont want the weather to be bad... the Ravens have the worst pass defense in the NFL

and that was before they gave up 525 to Cinn... they have the #2 ranked run defense in the nfl.

The inability to be able to throw would greatly benefit them and hurt us.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams need to get the protections right in this one. Bad as the Ravens are on the back end, a good rush will mitigate that. And the Rams protections were not good last game.

Hoping we get Allen and Whit back.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Need big Whit for sure. He looked OK watching the game from his Living Room on Sunday..

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
This is the kind of game that Stafford has to step up and show what he capable of. We need Stafford like he played against Tampa and Arizona here. This will be the worst secondary that the Rams have faced all year and probably the worst in the league (due to injuries) so there is no excuses why we can't be productive passing. Smash them in the face with Michel early and use the playaction to get Kupp and OBJ open. Punish them with an early lead and run the clock out. We need this win

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Over the last half of the season (7 weeks in this case) the Ravens 2-5 have a worse record than the Lions 2-4-1.

socalrams90

Starter
Payback for that 2019 debacle at the Coliseum?
Can’t believe the thread made it this far before this game was mentioned.

I am personally still pissed off about that game LOL. One of the most frustrating losses under mcvay. Hope we can get our payback

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I am personally still pissed off about that game LOL. One of the most frustrating losses under mcvay. Hope we can get our payback
Thanks to both of you, @Loyal had finally gotten rid of the nightmares any time somebody mentioned that team.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams gameplan for this one...

1640734635345.png

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You really went there? Now give yourself 30 lashes with a wet noodle for dusting off the most trite weather cliche ever uttered.
It worked in the context of the thread, Stu. Gimme a pass here...in the meantime, I'll go looking for that wet noodle. So. Many. Jokes. To. Be had. Here.

Also, you used the word trite...almost never see that in forums. Give yourself a pat on the back.... With a wet noodle. :)

Q729

Legend

Fuck. Too much failure in the payback department. Haven't gotten our 9ers payback. Need to run off at least 25 straight wins for that now. Also still reeling from the payback that was 20 years in the making but never came... I need this one to come to fruition.