Pick #57 - Rams select WR Tutu Atwell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LOURam85

Rookie
Everyone pegged him as another Tavon which couldn’t be further from the truth. He is a pure speed/ route runner where Tavon was shifty and more of a gadget type player. But yeah it’s just disappointing he never got a fair shot. Just still can’t get over him going over 100 yards in game one and never having the opportunity again. So damn weird.
He has a opportunity now so Mcvay better get creative

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
All I’m seeing on here is a bunch of hoping and wishing. Tutu has never been a consistent fit in this offense. He will remain a backup until he’s gone.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
All I’m seeing on here is a bunch of hoping and wishing. Tutu has never been a consistent fit in this offense. He will remain a backup until he’s gone.

I have no interest in him emerging as a starter. I don't think that's what anyone is saying. I'm not hoping or wishing, he is what he is - an underrated over achiever with a mix of elite traits and physical limitations who didn't draft himself in the 2nd round.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have no interest in him emerging as a starter. I don't think that's what anyone is saying. I'm not hoping or wishing, he is what he is - an underrated over achiever with a mix of elite traits and physical limitations who didn't draft himself in the 2nd round.
Being drafted in round 2 no longer has anything to do with it. Even if he was a fifth round pick, he’d still be a bad fit.

LOURam85

Rookie
Maybe Mcvay will try to play to his strengths and try to use him he really has no choice … if he’s this guru he should be able to scheme up some plays to get tutu ball in space to use speed

LOURam85

Rookie
1726578194605.png

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mind-boggling why he doesn't see the field more.

IIRC, he drew FOUR 40+ yard PI penalties last year in addition to his production. How can we NOT be scheming him in as a deep threat?

It's a mystery.

His whole time at the Rams has been a strange situation.

Mcvay only uses him when he absolutely has no other choice.

I'm still wondering why they drafted him when Mcvay obviously didn't want him.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he was a fifth round pick they would have cut him by now.
Disagree. Look at Brycen Hopkins, Bobby Evans etc. Some guys just sit on the roster when you know they arent it.
I suppose if Tutu would have asked for a contract extension he'd be gone though...

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
It's a mystery.

I’m convinced McVay hates speed

Cooks, gone. Desean, gone. Tutu, not used.

Who do they sign after the injuries? Quintez Cephus. Another 4.6 40 player.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
It's a mystery.

maybe it is a fuck you to Snead. They can't possibly always agree. Maybe this one really is a sore subject. Just a WAG
It isn't like McVay isn't a stubborn ass sometimes. 11personel even when his left tackle really fucking sucks and his back up wr can't block. We have seen it in Cincy and now in AZ. He is very stubborn.