OFFICIAL OL injuries and recovery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yeah I really don't care for calling someone a rapist when they were acquitted. Whether he paid someone off to go away or it was just a money grab from the victim. Both are equally possible outcomes.

And I don't like signing people with that kind of baggage on their character. Even a drunk driver would be preferable over someone accused of literally date-raping two girls who were barely of age, let alone able to give consent.

Ben Roethlisberger was acquitted as well, but I bet you never thought twice about thinking bad of him for that, right?
I pretty much agree with the comments in-bold above.

The exception ... and reason for my question ... is that you stated in your initial response ...
"HE'S A FUCKING CONVICTED RAPIST"

That's just not a factually accurate statement.
Fair enough. I misspoke, and I was wrong about the convicted part. But I truly believe that Cephus got away with criminal sexual assault based on what I've seen of the case.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Someone apparently doesn’t know what the word “convicted” means.
Btw, I agree with staying away from someone like that.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I AGREE!! It started though by Drafting Brian Allen an Under Sized Center/Guard !!

If you look back at My First Thread it was about WHIT(nessing) TEAM LEADERSHIP !! I was there & what I saw was actually amazing as a RAMS FAN & Where THE RAMS & Chargers are TODAY !!

I’m a realist though.The BIGGEST mistake & what makes The BRAIN ALLEN draft PICK so BAD ?? Is what it did to The RAMS ORGANIZATION!!!

YOU CAN CRY (Ram Fans),but I’m(wrong) try to tell it like it is.
This Point though I’m NOT!!

WHERE’S BONIFYD ??? He was ALWAYS my MAN !!!We went at it all the time.(hope he is alive)

JOHN SULLIVAN getting CUT !!! Now Mcvay (SNEAD) McSnead has Real ANAL-LICK-ITS!!! They are going to have to LICK there wounds.

If you want I can get into it & The RAMS HISTORY under Sean Mcvay. I know there are some that know certain things better than myself & correct me.

I’ll leave it at this though. YOU CAN’T say this 2024 SEASON that THE RAMS didn’t SPEND & this Offensive Line wasn’t built for success?? Then again maybe you CAN !! POOR SHELTON w/ Da Bears.

ACTUALLY I’d you did say THE RAMS didn’t & haven’t built this O’Line for success!!
Rams posters: Wtf did I help start?! :laugh1::laugh2::laugh3::laugh4:..... Dammit So Ram, you keep being you haha