Noteboom

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'll disagree with anyone who says he hasn't put good game tape out there. They either don't want to admit it or they didn't watch when he covered for Whit OTW to the Super Bowl.

That said enough is enough guy can't stay healthy he's of no use to the team. I've said since the last draft was over LT is our biggest need going into the next offseason and this and AJax's suspension just reinforce that.
I agree that Note was playing solid ball when he was extended. We knew injuries were a concern, though.

Ajax isn’t exactly a poster model for health, either.

We beefed up our interior this offseason and I’m sure the T position is a priority for next offseason.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I agree that Note was playing solid ball when he was extended. We knew injuries were a concern, though.
There are a long list of players who put up solid tape prior to getting the security of a check, only to fail to be able to do that thereafter.

Paying him was a miss. Doesn't matter that I appreciate his contributions in the past. Nor that I understood the decision to sign him when we signed him. I do and I did.

But since he got that check his effectiveness has only been there vs specific draws, those being the speed type rushers. Anyone with power eats his ass out there. This is how I knew that performance was coming ve Hutch. And it is why I expected us to get trucked in Detroit, which didn't happen due to Stafford and a young defense that stood up until the end.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
On the INT that Stafford threw it looks like Acuri fell on Avila's legs trying to tackle Hutch who got past him.