LEGEND My Dog ROCKS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So it been few months since Benny passed. Wife's friend said there's a Frenchie at the shelter thats been there a while. No one's wanting to adopt her so far. She couldn't resist it. Went to the shelter and adopted her. We named her Maggie. She's super friendly to people. Loves it when company comes over. Here's the pack. From left to right. Maggie, Henry and Heidi.

thumbnail.jpg

Henry and Heidi haven't quite taken to Maggie yet. I think Heidi's finally coming around. Seems like she wants to play with her sometimes. Henry just ignores Maggie.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Henry's pretty much taken to me. He's a daddy's boy all the way. Waits outside the bathroom door for me. Follows me everywhere I go in the house. Gets anxious when I'm not home. Heidi's a momma's girl. Always wanting to sit with her. Maggie's undecided so far. Likes sitting with both of us. All she cares about is who has a treat for her. Definitely food motivated. I'm the one who walks them. So when its getting that time in the morning they all come to me.