LEGEND My Dog ROCKS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
@Londoner - just kidding mate.
I wish I could afford a Churchill lasted an hour.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Judah guarding Pops since he fell asleep on da boat yah...

IMG_20240829_234152.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Taking a little “Rum Knap”, are we?

Ha... normally true, but we've been on a tequila trip for about a month now. The wife and I came up with a new favorite for ourselves.

It might sound weird. We use resposado tequila and mix it with sweet tea, lemonade, and some fresh squeezed lime. Refreshing as hell.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Ha... normally true, but we've been on a tequila trip for about a month now. The wife and I came up with a new favorite for ourselves.

It might sound weird. We use resposado tequila and mix it with sweet tea, lemonade, and some fresh squeezed lime. Refreshing as hell.
An Arnold Palmer with tequila and a squeeze of lime?
I’ve never heard of it, but it sounds good.
I really enjoy iced tea and lemonade.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

That's basically it. So good... even in the hot burning sun.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
That's basically it. So good... even in the hot burning sun.
I have no doubt.
I kick up my ice tea and lemonade intake in the summer.

We have a couple lemon trees that produce amazing lemons and the best lemonade I’ve ever had.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

So kind of a tequila Arnold Palmer. Interesting.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Funny. I didn't see this until after I made my post. :cool:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We have a couple lemon trees that produce amazing lemons and the best lemonade I’ve ever had.
We had a Meyer lemon tree in our yard when we lived on Corbin and Parthenia in the valley. We could take a few lemons but if anyone dared climb in that tree, my mom would have them excommunicated. Those lemons made the best lemonade.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We had a Meyer lemon tree in our yard when we lived on Corbin and Parthenia in the valley. We could take a few lemons but if anyone dared climb in that tree, my mom would have them excommunicated. Those lemons made the best lemonade.
I’m pretty sure my trees are Meyer lemons.
The thorns aren’t fun, but the lemons are amazing

RamsFan4Life

Starter
That fishin hole is five mins from the house. The wife dumps me out and comes home and watches some TV, feed the pets and make breakfast like normal. After breakfast her and Ollie come back to the pond and hang out till time to go…….usually as it gets hot. But my spot……in the shade generally till after noon most days.

Ollie is a great fishing buddy……chills while we wait for a bite…..kicks it right next to my chair or by me if I am standing. Then when I got a fish on, he is right by my side. Watches me bring it in and generally requires a few sniffs and at least one lick. He gets spooked when they wiggle lol……

He is a great fishing buddy

RamsFan4Life

Starter
That fishin hole is five mins from the house. The wife dumps me out and comes home and watches some TV, feed the pets and make breakfast like normal. After breakfast her and Ollie come back to the pond and hang out till time to go…….usually as it gets hot. But my spot……in the shade generally till after noon most days.

Ollie is a great fishing buddy……chills while we wait for a bite…..kicks it right next to my chair or by me if I am standing. Then when I got a fish on, he is right by my side. Watches me bring it in and generally requires a few sniffs and at least one lick. He gets spooked when they wiggle lol……

He is a great fishing buddy
Going tomorrow…..might take some wood and make a fire….getting colder in the morning lately