GAME DAY MNF - Jets at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend

Feel bad for the kid, he just wants to play ball... I couldn't deal with media at my middle of the road age I couldn't imagine doing it when i was in my 20s. They may have told him he'd start and McCaffrey would have a limited role and didn't decide he wouldn't play until when they announced it. I'm sure that'll be their excuse. But I'm guess they knew all along he wasn't going to play.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Feel bad for the kid, he just wants to play ball... I couldn't deal with media at my middle of the road age I couldn't imagine doing it when i was in my 20s. They may have told him he'd start and McCaffrey would have a limited role and didn't decide he wouldn't play until when they announced it. I'm sure that'll be their excuse. But I'm guess they knew all along he wasn't going to play.

Bottom line is... Rat Face Boy knew that his big $ RB would not be playing on Friday when he told Mason that he would be STARTING. Rat Boy didn't want others to know so he is pretending that the decision wasn't made until like a half hour before the start of the game last night.

Rat Boy is now spreading this lie... he's claiming that he just told Mason to be ready to play on Monday night. Well, what in the hell else... of course Mason was going to be ready to play on Monday night. It makes zero sense for Rat Face to tell him that. It's fucking obvious that he told Mason he was STARTING.

Rat Boy didn't gain any competitive advantage over the Jets by hiding this info since it's completely obvious that they can't even stop the running of the whiner's undrafted backup RB... and the jets should have been preparing themselves for a heavy dose of run plays with a much more talented RB. Mason reeled off 150yds.

What Rat Face did fuck over were the gamblers and fantasy football players. Now that gambling is completely intertwined with the NFL... it appears to me that he's telling this lie because he is expecting some shit to roll downhill from the big $ people who are taking taking all the bets and money from the gamblers.

Rat Face is a dirtbag. Hopefully he is receiving major pains from this.