GAME DAY MNF - Jets at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
J - E - T - S - Fuck - Ing - SUCK!

The 69ers best player is out, and they still couldn't stop a single fucking courtesan with twenty STDs from blowing all over them.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Shanny blowing a 16-point lead? possible
Against this Jets team? ugh, not happening

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn it, my Lions vs Jets Super Bowl appears useless!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Saleh has the jets D looking like a gang of bitches. They avoid contact... they aren't the aggressors. Bunch of prima donnas getting rolled... what a joke. How many more years will it take for that franchise to realize their mistake with this coach? LOL

Rodgers looks high af. He acts like he is superior to his teammates... his team only includes himself and hallucinogenics. He's totally satisfied with himself and that is the only thing he cares about.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think it should be a crime to slobber all over the nutsack of a team if they dont have at least 1 player on their roster that won a Super Bowl with that team. Last night the lions tonight the whiners. Whens the last time either of those teams won a SB? Long before any player on either roster came in to the league. They may be good, but not slobber the nutsack good.

End of rant

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Joe Buck/Troy Aikman slobber contest on the 9rs....

"yeah - they are missing their leading rusher.... "
Yeah - OK - down ONE F'n player?!?!??

Psycho_X

Legend
Meh, seemed like it was going to be fun and then went into shitfest. And had a comfortable lead in fantasy with opponent having Jake Moody so of course they kick 6 fucking field goals. Still won by a couple points but slow build of anger there till the end.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Meh, seemed like it was going to be fun and then went into shitfest. And had a comfortable lead in fantasy with opponent having Jake Moody so of course they kick 6 fucking field goals. Still won by a couple points but slow build of anger there till the end.
With McCaffrey sitting I only won by 8 when I would have won by 15-20+ if he played.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
It wouldn't have mattered in the end, but why do the refs always seem to let the shitters get away with stuff? The RB Mason moved towards the LOS before the ball (second half) was snapped and no penalty. On that possession, instead of 3rd and 2 from the gain on that play, they would have had 2nd and 13 or something like that. I also saw some other things they got away with.

AND they called illegal formation on the jets (the same thing they kept flagging KC for) because the left tackle was in the backfield, but the replay showed he was lined up ok, in my opinion.

These are little things but they add up.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Enigma
GXFIu_gWYAAqGte.jpeg