Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Also, who the hell is Monica's aerospace engineer friend!?!?! That was the most annoying thing about the show I think other than Pietro's big Bohner reveal. Two big hints of a surprise new character that everyone theorized would be Reed Richards and than just kind of was forgotten about.
No one. Lol.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not MCU, although Comic related.

Started Zack Snyder’s Justice League this morning. Way better visually so far. Plus, he‘s added a bunch of additional footage which IMO has made the story flow so much better (the Whedon edit was so choppy and campy visually ). 45 minutes in and already feels like a brand new movie.

Q729

Legend
I was going to use a promo code from buying discs over the holidays once the Snyder Cut released. All of them expired March 1st at 11:59pm. Oof.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SPOILER ALERT****

The Snyder revision is 10 times better IMO. They could have easily made this two movies.

Incredibly sad that his daughter died during production. He changed the tone and did a good job explaining the history of Darkseid (Who makes an appearance).

Not near the build up of Avengers, but I’d say this updated version is better than some of the MCU movies.

Hopefully those of you who can watch it, enjoy the revised movie. The Josh Whedon version I’d rate 4.5 out of 10 stars, this version a solid 8 out 10 stars.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Falcon and the Winter Soldier

excellent first episode

new theory , already after just one episode , although my theories change weekly , after every episode , :cool:

with some creative trailer editing , I was believed that the scene with Sam practicing with the shield and he's talking to Bucky happen at the beginning of the series , which is now clearly not the case , so that scene must come at the end of the series , so , at some point , Sam will get the shield back , and will probably become the new Captain America , and John Walker , AKA , the new Captain America will become US Agent .........................or.............................they'll just kill him off , :biggrin:

with just a 10 second cameo , John Walker / Wyatt Russell has become the most hated man on the internet....................lol

but we'll have to wait and see how that plays out , in the comics John Walker / US Agent is kind of a dick , we'll see if Kevin Feige sticks with that forum , or mixes things up , as he's been known to do

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar2pT2WZtDY

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
SPOILER ALERT****

The Snyder revision is 10 times better IMO. They could have easily made this two movies.

Incredibly sad that his daughter died during production. He changed the tone and did a good job explaining the history of Darkseid (Who makes an appearance).

Not near the build up of Avengers, but I’d say this updated version is better than some of the MCU movies.

Hopefully those of you who can watch it, enjoy the revised movie. The Josh Whedon version I’d rate 4.5 out of 10 stars, this version a solid 8 out 10 stars.

It was good. I think its funny everyone raggin on Josh Whedon's version, when it really followed the plot line of the first Avengers movie if you think about it.

Evil being (Steppenwolf/Loki) portals his way to earth via a device (Motherbox/Tesseract) when to take over the planet. One hero (Fury/Batman) decide to put together a team, but the other heroes are reluctant at first but eventually join in due to an impendent danger (Helicarrier/Star Labs). Come up with a plan, assemble, and teamwork their way into defeating the villain's plan. Then come to find out Steppenwolf/Loki is just a pawn for a bigger baddie with an armada (Darkseid/Thanos).

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
John Walker / Wyatt Russell / Captain America / US Agent

something has me curious
\
the way they introduced him , we never got to meet , or even see John Walker first

he was set up to fail / disliked in public opinion ......................on purpose , right from the start

I almost wonder if they CGI'd his fase , mask to make him look a little dorky on purpose

so I believe , Kevin Feige wants everyone to hate him , at first , .........................I think he has a trick up his sleeve , as we learn more about his back story , there is always a twist

usagent4.jpg

Falcon and Winter Soldier: New Captain America Will Have 'Big' Impact on MCU, Teases Writer

[thedirect.com]

Malcom Spellmen, head writer of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, has spoken on the new Captain America in plenty of interviews about the show and its premiere. While speaking with The Wrap, Spellman revealed that the character "had to evolve to fit into the MCU."

“The character he's playing, is initially born from the comics, but then had to evolve to fit into the MCU. He is a completely different character. The character from the books is who he is from the jump. This character goes to a completely different place by the end of the series, for better or worse.”

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Spellman described the MCU's John Walker as "someone who had done everything he's supposed to do."

"[John Walker] has done everything his country has ever asked [but is now] bumping into a reality where the country and life [in general] is going to challenge you in a way that upsets and obliterates your privilege. The truth is, life isn't fair and just being the best and doing what's right does not mean that your journey is going to go accordingly. So, John Walker is in for some rough times up ahead as a human being."

Spellman also touched on the new Captain America in an Entertainment Tonight interview. Even though there will be some differences between Walker's original iteration and his on-screen portrayal, fans of the comic version of the character who are excited to see him in the MCU can rest assured that "he's going to have a big impact on the MCU."

wyatt+russell+falcon+and+winter+soldier.jpg

Sam and Bucky probably ain't the only ones who has a hard time trying to figure out where they fit in , in this post blip world

Last edited:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never loan another man your truck or give him your shield...Man Card 101

Q729

Legend
So where are y'all gonna watch Black Widow? Plus or theater? I'm thinking theater.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
So where are y'all gonna watch Black Widow? Plus or theater? I'm thinking theater.
I'm not spending 30 bucks to watch it on Disney Plus

we'll go see it in the theatre

I wonder if they'll bump LOKI back up

LOKI was suppose to come out in the May , but then they pushed Black Widow back to to May , so they pushed LOKI back to June , but now they pushed Black Widow back to July , I wonder if they'll push LOKI back up to May , :woozy:

well................

anyways.................

the second half of this year looks insane

LOKI , June 11

Black Widow , July 9

Shang Chi , Sept 3

Eternals , Nov 5

Spider-man , Dec 17

Hawkeye , second half of 2020

Ms Marvel , second half of 2020

Venom 2 is scheduled for Sept 17 ( will be curious to see if it keeps that date now )

this doesn't include all the other movie studios that have pushed their films back as well , Top Gun 2 , Ghost Busters , James Bond , Halloween Kills just to name a couple also waiting in the wings

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’d believe Disney is one of a few companies who can afford to still push release dates. No shock if they start announcing further delays.

Regarding the differences between the movies and TV shows. Unless the movie has a straight tie in to the beginning of the tv show I doubt they delay them too long. Disney is making a killing on the viewership on Disney+.

Limited content is better than no content....IMO

Psycho_X

Legend

Probably be the first movie I see in the theatre since before pandemic started. Hell, I can't even remember the last movie we went and saw in theatre. If it's good might watch it on plus afterwards too.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Depends on how the world is on July 9. How many people will be vaccinated by then? Will there still be restrictions making it harder to get a seat? I really don't want to wear a mask for 2+ hours. Plus there's the usual BS of theater goers. People that laugh obnoxiously, crunch their popcorn too damn loud, or are big people that their head blocks a section of the screen (Black Panther) or always invade your peripheral (Endgame). Seriously the guy next to me during Endgame was 6' + and he kept leaning forward, so all I saw from my left was his back for half the movie. It was really distracting and was pissing me off.

I invested heavily in my home theater and it basically mirrors a regular theater. I might just pay the $30. MCU is worth it. A night show is like $20 anyway.

Oh! Unless they put a cap on it, I believe the $30 will let you watch it as many times as you want to catch all the little details. I might just do that!

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Disney Premier Access

from what I under stand

you pay the $30.00 , which basically lets you watch it as much as you want , basically for 90 days , then the movie just becomes part of the regular Disney Plus line up , at no extra charge ?

is that correct ?

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Disney Premier Access

from what I under stand

you pay the $30.00 , which basically lets you watch it as much as you want , basically for 90 days , then the movie just becomes part of the regular Disney Plus line up , at no extra charge ?

is that correct ?

I think so.

With three kids and the wife this is a far cheaper option for me .... but we'll still probably go and see it at the Movies ... it's just more fun for the family.

:cool:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Finally watched the Snyder Cut Justice League

I'll give it a 7.5 /10

I liked it , much better then the Joss Whedon

4 hours was a little long , the first 2 hours were pretty slow , but did a good job of giving some of the characters more back story

Steppenwolf was much better in this version , but being 4 hours long , they didn't really do much to explain those box's
thingys any better

or how they brought Superman back to life

didn't seem like Superman was in this version all that much either , been a while since I've watched Joss Whedon , I tried to google to see how much more Superman was in the Snyder Cut, couldn't really find anything

but overall , I enjoyed it