LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
phputyFlC.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I should probably believe this given the current state of affairs. But I'll choose not to only to probably be proven wrong. Sigh.

You are correct. It was being reported on the web that she signed with UTA. However UTA has refuted the claim and it has been debunked.

Why do people make this stuff up? Is it just to make people like me think “WTF” ?

I don’t see the point.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You are correct. It was being reported on the web that she signed with UTA. However UTA has refuted the claim and it has been debunked.

Why do people make this stuff up? Is it just to make people like me think “WTF” ?

I don’t see the point.
I'm actually somewhat relieved. But yeah. People have way too much time on their hands.

Tano

Legend

I don’t see the point.
It's kind of like one part of the show that I am watching

Alchemy of Souls

After someone is killed, the rumor mill started throwing all kinds of shit out there stating who killed that person. It was actually funny.